Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BAnk Loan for gifted property possible?

Guest (Querist) 01 December 2008 This query is : Resolved 

Apurva Kumar (Expert) 01 December 2008
1.Yes why not as soon as u get compleate possesion over the property u can.

2.Ask ur nearest branch in which u hv a/c.

3.Obiviously its ur duty or if ur father is so kind toward u he can.

4.If its has been completly transfered or officialy transfered to u how it can be no chance.
for further details plzzzz refer to Transfer of property act 1882.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 02 December 2008
It is correctly answered.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :