LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

about muslin womens right as to get khula

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 24 February 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Respected sir
i am a law student i want to know about how can a muslim women get khula if her husband not giving maintaianance from four years as from jmfc djudgement given to get maintainance from husband but husband not giving talaaq & not providing maintaiance plese guide me further as per muslim womens right & domesticv voilance act & all india muslim personal lawa board
manoj joshi (Expert) 04 November 2014
under sec 125 of cr.p.c
V R SHROFF (Expert) 04 November 2014
Husband bound to pay Mtn.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query