LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

about atrocity

(Querist) 20 February 2009 This query is : Resolved 
what is the procedure if someone has file the atrocity in faulty way to my client is innocent but how we proof this he had never spoken word though he will charged atrocity.please give the idea
a.haridasan (Expert) 21 February 2009
dear kamlesh ,only the ways, to convince the investigating officer on that regard or go to high court for quashing the FIR by stating the truth,or try to investigate the same by a good officer or agency through the direction of the high court .
And it is means from ur letter taht the offence comes u/s the section of 3 of prevention of SC/ST atrociteis Act and it is to be noted that kamalesh,the act of 'spoken word mentioned in ur letter ' must be done in a public view in addition to public cetre..
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 21 February 2009
i agreee with A. Haridasan
Guest (Expert) 21 February 2009
It is not you, he has to prove the charge. It is not you to prove that you are innocent, he has to prove that you are guilty. Your job is only to disprove. If there will be trial, cross examine their witnesses, show the presence of two to three people favourable to you at the time and place of alleged incident and lead their evidence, as defence evidence.
Kamlesh soni (Querist) 21 February 2009
Thanks to give the valuable advise to all experts
B.B.R.Goud. (Expert) 23 February 2009
you need to establish the true relevant facts in issue before the investigating officer.
and also you can go for higher courts for quashing the FIR and further you can file a case under defamation etc.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query