25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A/120B/Interim Maintainence

(Querist) 22 November 2008 This query is : Resolved 
How to proceed after having a 498A,criminal proceedings.Help me in stopping interim Maintainence to wife!!
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 23 November 2008
you can only stop maintenance as well interim maintenance to a wife, if you can prove that she is having substantial earnings and is able to maintain herself. Which is almost next to impossible. Be ready to know the worst side of the law.
Suresh Kr. Mitruka (Expert) 26 November 2008
Better to get settlement by your client with his wife, by paying a lump sum amount as permanent alimony and also to settle all the disputes by taking a decree of divoce, simultaneously.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query