Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HIMANSHU SHARMA (EMPLOYEE)     02 December 2014

Transfer of property through will

Plz give your valuable advice on my personal matter.

Actually we have three brother and one sister all four are unmarried, presently my father & grandfather is no more, my grandfather transferred our residential property to her four grand sons means us.  We file an application to Nagar Nigam, for Property name transfer from grather father to four grand sons, in this process, one staff person advice us to transfer all rights to mother through (HUK TYAG), We all four transferred property through HUK TYAG, while file goes to Revenue Dept in Nagar Gigam they asked theres is an leakage of revenue, they said transferred can be possible through Gift deed or Sale.

Presently I am facing this problem plz help me what I do, Basicaly i belongs to jaipur.

waiting your reply

 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2014

Apparently as per effect of the  WILL the name of grandsons was not entered in revenue record.

The grandson can relinquish,Gift once their names are entered in revenue records.

However you may approach a local lawyer dealing in such/civil/revenue matters with copies of all docs on record and your issue shall be resolved by your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query