LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunil kumavat (Asst.Apprentice Adviser)     11 February 2023

threatning the tanent to vacate the house and taking possession of house

i have given my house on rent to a tanent. a unknown person threated him to vacate the house .

i complaint with the police , police registered NCR u/s 506 . but again he threaten the tenent and finally tenent vacated my house .

i put my lock to the house but in my absence that person broke the lock and took the possession of my house

again I went to police and ask for action against that person , but police just registered NCR u/s 506 and ask me to go the court as it is Non Congnizable offence .

please guide .



 3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 February 2023

Police is right.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     12 February 2023

Whether FIR has been registed or not for break opening locks put by you ?

If so, what are the provisions of IPC slapped on the accused and what is status of the investigation which you might be aware and in communication with IO of the case ?

sunil kumavat (Asst.Apprentice Adviser)     12 February 2023

No fir has been registered by the police . Police NCR u/s 506 .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register