Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devang Sheth (Manager)     18 June 2012

Shop dispute

Dear Sir,

My father was running a shop which is on Pagdi system (Not ownership), but it is on my Uncle's name. After my father i run the shop. From 1958 till date we are paying maintainence & other expenses. All the Electricity, & Muncipal bills are in name of my uncle. My father expired in 1998, after that my uncle had signed a stamp paper which was notry stating that shop to be transfered in my mother's name, but due to lack of money for transfer we were not able to do that.. Now my uncle expired in 2008 & suddenly his son wants the shop. The shop was taken in my uncle's name by my grandfather as my father was very young.

The thing i have with me:

1. Possession of Shop

2. Maintainence Bill & all other payment done for shop.

3. Bank statement showing me as Propriter.

how can i legally tranfer the property in my name.

According to landlord, he will do what ever is outcome legally.

Please advice on the same.

Learning

3 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     18 June 2012

dear Devang 

You not mentioned clearly about the notary document if the said document transfering the title over your mother's name then you can validate the same by placing it before the District Registrar cencern 

Devang Sheth (Manager)     19 June 2012

Dear Sir,

Thanx for reply..But as i mentioned that my uncle expired, so still the notary document will be valid..

In that document my uncle has addressed the same to landlord stating the shop should be transfered to my mother's name

I surrender my tanancy rights in respect of the said shop to you as the lanlord of the premises.

Further i state that i have given the shop to Mrs. Asha sheth & request you to transfer the tenancy & rent bill in her name

i will have no right , title, interest of wht so ever in respect of the said premises.

Sir plz advice.

Devang Sheth (Manager)     21 June 2012

NO FEEDBACK..... PLZ REPLY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register