LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SV (NA)     13 May 2014

Sending fir/ chargesheet to accused's office?

Kindly address to the issue of sending FIR & Chargesheet a crime or a issue to be called by police? My father in-law complained in PS mentioning I sent FIR and Chargesheet to her daughter's govt office that caused defamation to her office. My wife sent lewd messages and threatening calls to spoil sister's marriage for which FIR was filed. She spoiled my sister marital terms sending sms and disturbing us. Before this my wife filed 498a, DVC and all possible charges on me. Pls advice what next to be done as I have not sent FIR/Chargesheet documents to her govt office. Also be kind to mention necessary steps. Thank you so much.


 3 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     13 May 2014

I don't think it comes under "Defamation".

SV (NA)     14 May 2014

Dear Mahesh Ji,

What to do when calls are coming to visit PS and meet CI for the complaint by FIL.

How to go abt it when I have not send docx to her govt office. They are threatening of consequences on phone to come and visit the PS when I come for hearings. How to avoid going to PS?

Pls for moral support guide us. Thx

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     14 May 2014

Police has to do there work... so if they call then go there with lawyer and submit all information which you have....

If you get any info. that the police want to register the FIR then go for Anticipatory bail...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register