Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ali khan (managing partner)     09 July 2013

Revenue record not updated, claim government land

Good Afternoon All,

My grandfather was a senior civil servant (I.A.S.) who had purchased  a property during his service on his wife name.

The property in question was auctioned by the Govt & Custodian of composite / evacuee & non-evacuee held in Hyderabad in 1957. The property was purchased in auction by my grandfather cousin and paid all the consideration as per the instruction of the competent officer to RBI bombay.

My grandfather even took permission from secretariat & ULC certiifcate and exemption of excess land was acquired, after which property was transferred to my grandmother name in 1966 since then she was the owner of the property, mutation was done and change in municipal records was effected in her name in 1967.

My father had inherited a portion of land out the the total property on which he is planning to build flats, he approached the collector to grant NOC, which is part of the documents requird by GHMC, the collector refused NOC and claimed that it is a government land as per their records (TSLR entry), futher they claim that there is no record available in CCLA or EP register. We had provided copies of all the documents from auction until recent Encumberance Certificate to prove ownership, 

We submitted application to GHMC for permission and they have refused and sent back the file saying that it is a government land as per tahsildar and NOC was rejected, hence they cannot give building permission.

We had provided all documents of ownership and still they refuse to accept their fault and sent us eviction notice under section 6 & 7 of APLE ACT 1905

I have even acquired some of the documents under RTI act and submitted but they still dont bother.

The High Court had directed the RDO to pass appropriate order within a week time from the time of Order (Oct 2012) its been 8 months and nothing has happened.

The problem is revenue officials are soo arrogant and refuse to accept their mistake, if they have not updated their records, ARE WE TO SUFFER FOR THEIR INCOMPETENCE.

What is the appropriate steps i need to take to get this matter settled, its been 2 years and i am running from pillar to post without any success. Is their any way to file a compensation lawsuit against revenue department for this harrassement.

Also, the shocking thing is that none of the other occupants in the land has been served with eviction notice or any other kind except us, (my uncles) as they share the balance portion of property.

Kindest regards,

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2013

The High Court had directed the RDO to pass appropriate order within a week time from the time of Order (Oct 2012) its been 8 months and nothing has happened. 

File an execution petition in the Highcourt before time limit. The high court will take action on RDO and other officials.

ali khan (managing partner)     09 July 2013

Many thanks for your response Mr. Chary, our advocate who had filed the initial writ has been no.help at I.had advised him to send reminders so that later on we can put a case against these officials, he simply said if u.file contempt against them I will face problems n.he did nothing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register