Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pushkar (DR)     12 January 2013

Registered will

Dear experts,

My father expired a month ago with 5 children including me. 

However, he has left a will in my favour which is registered. However, there is 1 problem. My father had got a pay order from a bank and deposited it in his name in some other bank. One of my brothers who also worked for the bank had the documents of that account and since he has not been given anything in the will, is refusing to tell us in which bank the money is. 

But I know the account and the bank from which the pay order was issued. Can you please tell me a fast legal way how I can get to know about the current bank in which the money is kept. Will the previous branch from where pay order was issued be able to tell me this??

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate M.Bhadra   12 January 2013

File a Probale Case adding all successors of your father as opposite parties in Civil Court where your father was last residing including describtion of all movable and im-movable properties which you have knowlede.Without granting by the Court WILL is not valid.

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     12 January 2013

yes. the pay order of the previous brach will have the details of the bank to which the money was transferred

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register