LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vrunda (Nil)     01 March 2011

Re-registration/ Release Deed


I need help on below query -

Recently my brother (age 27 yrs) purchased a property in Pune & registrered the same at Warje (Haweli) subregistrar with 2L SD & 30k Reg fee. Unknowingly he made his father (age 64) a co-owner. Due to fathers age he is not able to get a loan from Govt Bank for the period of 20 yrs as they consider 75 as age limit hence the tenure offered is only 12 yrs.  He would like to do a reregistration or a release deed so that my father can voluntarily release his rights as a co-owner. Is there any other solution? wht will be the cost of release deed?


 2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     01 March 2011

Father has to execute the rights relinquish deed in favour of your brother;

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     07 March 2011

father may sale the undivided share in the property to your brother.The stamp duty can be calculated by ready rechnor of warje.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register