|Originally posted by : estranged wife
||Thanks for replying.Please reply to my legal query as well.I am going to change my lawyer because other clients also dropped him due to his nature of collusion with opposite party lawyer.
Many variables involved here.
Secondly your Husband.
Thirdly your advocate.
Fourthly your husbands advocate.
Happenings of events while you both were together during subsistence of marriage.
Courts have Judges who in India are demi-Gods. Discretionary power vested in them makes them Gods. They can ordre almost anything and give a perfect reason for doing so. Appeal options are there but there too Judges are sitting. So in short, lot of variables involved here.
So it cannot be concretly said as to what is correct and what is not.
You by the end of it will be forced to say this to yourself or might even get to hear from anyone of the above "What can anyone do if you both could not live properly with each other".
Maintenability of RCR after husband files diovrce petition is in hands of court. Court how it sees this situation is left to its discretionary power. On one hand your husband does not want you, so has filed divorce. On the other hand you want to cohabit with him for blah blah reasons? Which one holds water cant be said as I have not seen your papers where you have mentioned your story which states that inspite of husband not wanting you, you want to cohabit with him?
Tell me those reasons why you want to cohabit with your husband even after he has already told NO to you. Then perhaps I can suggest what view might court take of this.
Eitherways if he does not want you, what point in telling I want to cohabit with You? Thats sure is a senseless statement. IF you seek alimony which u sure will, will again go against you. If you dont going and living with him why seek alimony from him?
Adjustment is key factor. If you could not adjust with this one, you will never adjust with anyone would be my opinion.
But nothing cant be said in concrete. Lot of variables are involved here dear.
So what I suggest is, dont change lawyer. Wait for final verdict, if you need to go for appeal, then think of changing lawyer. Not now.