Property Papers

My Aunty has a registered flat in Mira Road Thane District 1st owner of the flat registered in 1990. Some stampduty issue going on that time so the challan is missing with aunty and she dosent have the original registration document where and how to get it pls guide
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  File the Agreement for further adjudication before the local IGR office and request for adjudication which would mean payment of Stamp Duty & Registration fees etc.... and regularizing the document.  You may use the services of a local Registration Agent.

2. IF document all together is missing, THEN ask for "search"  of the document based on approx. date, address and party names, at the applicable taluka /district level SRO's office and after search ask for certified copy of document.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal


Thank u so much Mr.Hemant Agrawal Sir for your reviews but stamp duty and registration is already paid but challan/Receipt seems to be missing and original documents not in hand after registration. Also Asked the builder for the same they don't have the OG Document
Had Searched online on IGR website but couldn't even find the index 2.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x