I am resident of South delhi distt. My father was in possesion of property in begumpur village of 100 sq. yd . which was distrubuted by my grand father among his 3 children including myfather (share of 100 sq yd each out of 300sq. yd ). My father expired last year without any will. Therefore making his legal heir as joint ownership. We wish to transfer it in our mother name. I have following documents available with me :
1. DDA Payement Receipt in name of grand father.
2. Certificate of payement in name of my grand father.
3.Registered Will and GPA both in favor my father.
I have query about following :
1. Is registry allowed on my property since i already have GPA and heard that it not available on this proprty . How to confirm?
2. Do i have to first have relinguishment DEED in favor of single name?
3. Which one is better form of document in term of availing loan, ownership proof for connection, authentic and widely accepted .
4. Our property comes in Category G. Is it exempted from any charges during registry or similar deed?
5. Which document if essential for mutation in MCD ?
Please provide me clear info as i am still young and gullible and is scared to approach any tout for non baised advice on what document should i prefer.
Thanking you in anticipation.