Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Singh Sharma (manager)     18 October 2013

Property dispute

Hello All,

can some one help me OR give me some suggestion what i cn do this this situation .. Actually 2 month ago i planed to buy a resale flat .. for this I start the deal with one of the seller and I paid him 4 lakh intially and started my loan process .. for some reasons by loan did not pass through and now the 2 mnth deadline has been finis.. now I am looking to take my money back from the seller .. could you please tell me what step I can take if the seller denied to pay me back my money? 

Learning

33 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     18 October 2013

It will depend upon the terms and conditions of buyer/seller agreement. It will also depend upon whether the amount paid was advance or token money(bayana) 

I paid 50 k as a token amount and 3.5 lh as advance .. in this 2.80 was in cash and rest of the amount was by check .. we had a paper work of all payment transaction 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     18 October 2013

Is there any agreement between you and seller, if so follow  terms & conditions.

yeah but it says that if buyer back off from the deal the money will not be paid off and if seller back off than he will pay 2 times of the paid amount to the buyer .. but it was all on the cash receipt on which revenue stamp is pasted 

please tell me what option i have to get my money back from the seller 

please tell me what option i have to get my money back from the seller 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 October 2013

Without looking into the agreement it cannot be advise you properly.

As I have mentioned this is the only thing which is mentioned on the cash receipt.  Rest is my and seller details and payment details like when and how I paid to the seller along with his signature on revenue stamp

don_roy (developer)     18 October 2013

if any one have dispute property and want to sell them and after that want a new brand property so visit on the given link 

Best Property dealer in noida
Property on noida expressway
Best Property Dealer in Delhi/NCR

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 October 2013

As you say that you had an agreement with the seller, was it an oral agreement or written? because you say that you have papers only for the receipt of money?, In case you have not entered into a written agreement, then issue him a legal notice asking him to return the amount as you are no more interested in purchasing the property because of the poor performance of the seller with regards to the arrangements for selling the same.  Put all the blames on the seller and emand for your money, if he refuses to return, file a suit for recovery of money against him.

cherukuri prasad (Advocate)     19 October 2013

Do not worry. The terms and conditions in your agreement violates many sections in Contract law from both the sides of buyer and seller. Till you get your money back, the property shall have a charge. Settle the matter in lok adalat. It is cost effective. But don't keep the matter pending

Do not worry. The terms and conditions in your agreement violates many sections in Contract law from both the sides of buyer and seller. Till you get your money back, the property shall have a charge. Settle the matter in lok adalat. It is cost effective. But don't keep the matter pending

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register