Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY JOIL (LAW STUDENT)     25 August 2010


Recently I watched a movie  JAIL.   In that movie, when it ends, they show  a statement that  about 3 lacs prisoners are waiting for bail...... they are in jail since many years and yet to be  CHARGE SHEETED.  Their crimes may be trivial or may not be punishable for more than a year... but they are still in the jail coz  nobody is there to help them.      Their families  , kids   ..... everybody   might be suffering.....

How can we help them ?

Is there any way to help them through the platform of LAWYERSCLUBLINDIA.COM ? 

If we use RTI, wherefrom we will get all the authentic information in  this regard.?

even if we start a movement to free them   .. after due inquiry about them....  what can be done for their rehabilitation?   Is there any trust who can help them....???????????????????







 2 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     25 August 2010

Mr. Sanjay I appreciate your step please go through the Sec 436 (1) of Cr.P.C and Proviso, including explanation as amended in 2005. If any person is unable to give bail within a weak of his arrest it shall be sufficient ground to presume that he is a indigent person, for the purpose of this proviso.

For inquiry you can file questionaire for seperate person. then apply for the bail on personal bond.

My good wishes are with you.

1 Like

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     25 August 2010

Release is easy ;  rehabilitating them is big task.

You can find details of undertrails through RTI and can file applications in local courts for bail on their behalf.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register