Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jamal (PCC)     10 April 2012

Pf claim rejected

HI

I left my previous job last year in Aug 2011. From Oct 2011 i have been trying to follow up from my previous office whether they have submitted my PF claim. Which they said that the did. In December i checked it online from EPFO website and found that the claim form was submitted in Dec 2011 only. Now in March 2012, i came to know that my Claim form is rejected because employer's signature is not maching. What should i do, can i send legal notice to my previous employer for this. They are not even responding to my emails and phone calls.

Please suggest!

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 April 2012

Usually someone amongst HR personnel is designated to process and submit PF claim forms of the employee and submit these to concerned PF office. The employer should attest and supply the forms within 5 days. In practice HR submits the forms on specified dates twice or more no. of times in a month. This is internal policy of the company and can not dilute the rights of separated employee.

Company is duty bound to supply the acknowledgment issued by PF office to employee/member.

In your case company has delayed the submission of PF forms and has not supplied the acknowledgment to you, and signatures have differed. Company is at fault on all counts.

You can lodge a complaint with O/o RPFC, with a copy to CPFC.

You must write to good offices of appointing authority, MD, Company Secretary, and demand acknowledgment by PF office be supplied to you in original by redg/sped post only. You may mention that postage prepaid self addressed envelope is enclosed herewith.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2012

The reasons can be many:-

1. Signature actually not tallying andclaim returned.
  2. The dealing clerk being corrupt used this flimsy tactic to extract bribe.
  3. In order to give false impression of 100% settleent the claim is shown as returned in computer and the claim actially not returned.

You can given the notice/complaint as advised by Mr Doab and expect it works. I will be happy to prove wrong butit may not work but will provide yu ground to file case in consumer court.

You ask the following details from PF Office :-

1. Dy No and date o Dy of the claim.
  2. Name and designatin of dealing clerk, SS & APFC.
  3. Letter No and date of rejection letter.
  4. the date of despatch of rejected claim
  5. extract of relevant page of the despatch regiser.
  6. Amount of postage paid.
  7. Name and designation of despatch clerk.
  8. Action taken on your compaint if any.

Elango (Sr. Project Engineer)     17 February 2015

My Name is ELANGO and my EPF Member ID: BGBNG00230260000007780.

Claim ID : BGBNG150100036405
Claim ID : BGBNG150100036403
My claim form status shown rejected in database website.
May i know the reason for reject....

Kindly send me the detail of rejection

Regards

Elango P

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 February 2015

For detailed reason get in touch with the concerned PF office.

The directory is available at:

https://epfindia.gov.in/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register