Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Order to place dotter inlaw at IN-Laws house, need urgent rp

Dear Sir,

I filed for divorce in the year 2009, could not pay alimoniy due to joblessness, now I Have gone for writ petition in high court of karnataka.  In the meanwhile, wife has put DV act case making 22 alegations which are false and baseless.  Just the other day the judge of DV act case made interim orders for wife to be placed back to in laws house ie my parent's house through police protection. Judge has suggested that we will file objection on that order.  Judge has given ex parte order even after we giving replies to the allegations made in main petition in DV act case.  Judge has told to go for stay order in sessions court.

My question is that as I myself dont have any place to stay, accommodation to my wife I have provided thrice, only of her ill behavior I had to change homes every now and then. I really cannot accommodate her yet again as there is a fear of her behavior coz for any complaints she will go to the police instead of talking to me first, and where will I accommodate her whom the court has ordered to go and stay with my parents ie In Laws whom against my wife has already told in her petition saying that my parents tortured her by passing unnecessary and derogatory statements, what will be the next step of the court while the order of accommodation is still pending.  The court cannot give orders to let the wife to stay with the in-laws.  What would be the next step from the court.  I am not in a position to again make separate house for my wife as divorce petiotion is already pending in family court and I am already paying alimony to her.  I had already made seperate house before filing divorce petition I wont be able to make another accomodation for her.  In this context what will be the next take by the judge of DV act case?

Please do reply..

Thanks in advance..

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
experts please reply ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register