LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hitesh   26 June 2018

Nomination law

Seniors, My mother nominated both my sisters in her flat agreement at Mumbai. (She brought this flat from share received from my father own property after his demise) she then told verbally to both my sisters that now she wants to give equal share to both my son as well (we are 2 brothers and 2 sisters. All of sudden In short illness she passed away last year. Then both my sisters transferred that flat without our knowledge and gave in rent. I have send them notice for our share but not received any revert from them. What should be my next step? I sent notice to both my sisters, building secretary, local police station and Tanent.


 3 Replies

Hitesh   26 June 2018

Please revert I also need lawer in Mumbai

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     26 June 2018

You can file a suit against both the sisters for share in property. You can apply for letter of administration if your mother have not left WILL or else you need to challenge the will if circumstances prevail.





ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     10 April 2019

Your case is strong as your mother has died intested.   Therefore, your mother's property falls on all of you brothers and sisters.   Each one of you us entitled for equal 1/4th share of the property.   Yu have to therefore, file suit for your share in Civil Court.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register