LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohini (Director)     14 April 2013

Need opinion on the application of section under it act

The FIR was registered on 10.12.2009 under Section 66C of the IT Act wherewas the first complaint was sent on 25.02.2009.Police being hand in glove with the accused did not register FIR even though the crime was established.

Would like to have opinion on the attached order.The accused has been let off by the court on the charge of Section 66C.

How can court let off an accused when there is evidence of crime and FIR has been registered when the section was in force?

Thanks!

Learning

1 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     15 April 2013

Dear Rohini, I have gone through the attached order with your query. You can approach higher courts against discharge of accused. FIR was registered but no penal offences added. Accused was not acquitted meaning thereby that you / Police can approach higher court against the discharge. Police would not approach rather you have to take steps. Further I can give proper reply after going through your case file. You can feel free to contact me. Rajiv Bhasin Advocate bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register