18 years of experience in the areas of Legal Affairs. Gained excellent exposure in drafting of suits, petitions, arbitration claims, complaints, notices, replies, applications, agreements, etc.
Excellent exposure in Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Limitation Act, 1963, Code of Civil Procedure, Indian Contracts Act, 1872, Writ Jurisdiction of High Court Service Laws, Company Law, Consumer Laws, Negotiable Instruments, Debts Recovery Laws, Labour Laws, etc. Rendered legal advice to companies on various issues of corporate law and procedure. Adept in supporting and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance.
Key Result Areas Across Tenure
· Providing opinion on matters involving substantial questions of law relating to interpretation of statutory provisions of various legislations, Constitutional Provisions and Contractual Clauses.
· Overseeing preparation & presentation of consultative paper on subjects involving interpretation of various statutes & the constitution
· Representing various individuals and cooperative societies before Arbitrators
· Handling criminal prosecution matters under various statutes such as Company Prosecution, Complaint Prosecutions, State prosecutions, Prosecutions under Section 138 of Negotiable Instruments Act, etc.
· Provisioning advise on the scope, ambit, nature, character, etc. of consumer laws as well as on question of competition in the trade, resulting in glorification of the significance of MRTP Laws / Competition Laws Advising on pre-emptive measures to Companies for avoiding penal consequences
· Appearing before the Arbitrator and conducting arbitration proceedings especially for Delhi Cooperative Societies
· Filing & defending the recovery suits under recovery of debts due to Banks & FI Act, 1993 & Securitisation Act, 2002
Highlights of Professional Career
· Handled about 200 matter of Service Laws / Industrial Disputes, workmen compensation act and Gratuity Act in favour of DTC
· Handled about 1500 matter of Gratuity matters in favour of MCD.
· Drafted Memorandum of Association and Rules and Regulation of Dwarka Court Bar Association, Delhi and got the Bar Association Registered with Registrar of Societies, Govt. of Delhi.
· Effectively handled over 700 arbitration cases for Indiabulls Financial Services Ltd.
· Handled case valued of 200 crores between “India Bulls Financial Services Vs. D.D. Township & Ors” before Hon’ble Justice S.K. Mahajan (Retd.).
Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members