Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ashokan   24 July 2017

My neighbor sold area including my land.

i am living in porambokku land means waste land around 18 years, i have property tax 18 years, EB bills, water connection. But i have no land document. my neighbour also in same position but no having property tax or water connection. He created a fake document in stamp paper like his sister gifted the land of area including my part and fake patta issued by tasildhar office.  He sold it to third party.  The thasildhar office not issuing patta for me due to overlapping and there foregery. What i should do for this? Any thing can be done legally.

Learning

6 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 July 2017

File suit for declaration and permanent injunction aginst owner and also implead state/tehsildar.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 July 2017

You are an encroacher of waste land for 18 years, isn't it? How could you manage property tax, bill and other documents as stated in your post?

How can you challenge others for doing illegal and unathorised transactions?

Engage a local lawyer, show all relevant documents and proceed as advised.

(Guest)

@Vash*ta,

fyi - this kind of actiivty is very common in few states like TAMILNADU. they actually called it NATHAM porambooku. tamilnadu, like few states, have this concept called TOWN PACHAYAT juridsiction which is basically a town under transitiion state from RURAL TO URBAN. so, please who are in such town panchayat,usually appy patta based on their enjoyment and the proofs are usually property tax, water bill , EB connection. if it a a encroachment,why would they issue a proper property tax bill,because it is RECOGNIZED.

to the poster

as rightly advised, file a suit and make sure you implead the TOWN PANCHAYAT VAO, EO, and the tahsildar.

(Guest)

minor correction -

@Vash*ta, fyi - this kind of actiivty is very common in few states like TAMILNADU. they actually call it NATHAM porambooku. tamilnadu, like few states, have this concept called TOWN PACHAYAT juridsiction which is basically a town under transitiion state from RURAL TO URBAN. so, people who are in such town panchayat,usually appy patta based on their enjoyment and the proofs are usually property tax, water bill , EB connection. if it a a encroachment,why would they issue a proper property tax bill,because it is RECOGNIZED.

to the poster -
 file a suit and make sure you implead the TOWN PANCHAYAT VAO, EO, and the tahsildar

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 July 2017

In AP and Telangana states  also it is common, and state governments encourage them by giving pattas in some cases by charging market value to those above beloow proverty line and free of cost to below poverty.

P. Venu (Advocate)     25 July 2017

Yes, you can file a suit for partition.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register