Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

live-in-relationship while divorce

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 February 2011

can i make her stay in my family house as she is my tenent?

- good idea. be careful about baby, give priority for her divorce, it is extremly necessary for you.

- reg proof, take   care about ms kaur's advice, at least till her divorce.

rahul (director)     09 February 2011

Ms kaur,

in my case i dont think my warring wife can get any servent or parosi's statement with her,, and about video clip or pics,, i heard that she need to  have our pics in intimate/doing-love pics,  which you know, this is not possibe for anyone.

Arup ji,,

we both are mature enough and are 35+ and both are from very rich families.., so  we decided that we will not having baby atleast till things are not okey, thats not  problem,

tell me... if we go to holiday outside india,,, Is that a evidence? because we both have same destination and have same dates,, flights,, like that,, dont you thik that I met this girl at airport or in flight?

you told me that i should focus on her divorce? why? Is her div is must for me.?

how important my div for me and for her(gf)? i think we are obeying artical 21 of COI? in the circumstances in which courts forced us to became matrimonial terrorist? you can understand what a husband can do when her wife is killing his life in court(5y) when marraige was lasted very short (1y) marraige.. there is no kid involved in case.. she drag to settle her ego. in this situation, i have to move forward and to teach her a lesson.. 

if i have physical relation with someone/girl,, how can this be prove until baby came? in my home,, i my parent can allow anyone  to stay in the house,, is that anyways wrong?

and the second limb of the precaution i need to settle with my gf? what type of agreement i need to do with her to takeoff things smooth? like friendship/civil partnership agreement? please advice me on the point to taken case must in this type.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 February 2011

" because we both have same destination and have same dates,, flights,, like that,, dont you thik that I met this girl at airport or in flight?"

- they may produce it as evidence but your plea is correct that, it is co incidence.

at hotel do not introduce yourself as husband-wife.

take two seperate rooms in respective names.

"Is her div is must for me.?"

yes, otherwise her husband can complain against you.

that's why her divorce much more important than yours.

your wife can not complain against her, in case of live in.

'how important my div for me and for her(gf)? '

after her(gf) divorce, you will be able to live in with her. after divorce of both of you (you & yr gf) you will be able to marry her.

" i think we are obeying artical 21 of COI?"

no no it is told in the context that if divorce treated as personal liberty under art 21 of coi, then when one  pray for divorce, it will be sanctioned by the court. sanction of court will be compulsary then. at present  it is not there and the whole probleme arise due to this.

" in which courts forced us to became matrimonial terrorist?"

i have full support and sympathy to such couples because they are victims of the circumstances.

how can this be prove until baby came?

- yes correct.

is that anyways wrong?

no wrong.

You mean a separated husband can have live-in with a girl who is free from her div?.

that mean..  i would have attack from my wife as well as her husband ?

but my wife cant do anything with my gf,,

you told that her(gf) husband can put case on me,,

tell me,, what attack  her husband can do on her(gf), please note that my gf is from other state and I'm from Delhi. because she also worried sometime, that he(her husband) may sue her some cases?

what type of agreement i need to do with her to takeoff things smooth?

- i think written agreement should be avoided at this stage. after relation with you she also in problametic stage. so she not go against you, now.

a good behaviour will make the things smooth.

this should also keep in mind that - there is always a chance of changing human behaviour.

here is a suggestion - keep her as your private secretary or caretaker of your old aged parents. this allow her to reach your home whenever you like. also may provide her  a room as per service condition. now the relation is employer - employee relation. you will work freely.

Tell me, what case her husband can put on her?

if my wife sue me,, what will be her first step.. is it a court case or filling a complian at PS, then that will convert in FIR later after investigation by police,, is it like that?  my mom also keep option open,, like we need some one to look after house ( like house keeper)

What is the key ingredient I have to take care to save myself as well as her from her husband and from my  wife.

And the second throught,, that when her hubby or my wife come to know,, then either of them broke down and give divorce quickly. then half the battle over, isnt it?

Gurmeet Singh (Advocate)     07 March 2011

i agree with all my associates at law..

but let me clarify the person who gets caught is the thief ... bear that in mind... :)

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     07 March 2011

IT IS IMPORTANT FOR HER To get divorce, for u it is not as important

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register