LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (director)     06 February 2011

live-in-relationship while divorce

I filed for div under cruelty 5y before and wife is harrasing at its best, she is not giving div or some time asking huge amt which i cant give,

now i met a girl similar to my situation,her handband also not giving div to her since last 3y, we both develop feeling for each other as love.

Now we both agree for live-in.

I need to know the legal angel for we both, what we have to take pre-caution to start this relationship and forget about our respective divorce cases.

rdgs

rahul

Learning

31 Replies

rahul (director)     06 February 2011

I need some legal pre-caution to avoid any legal problem for both of us. should we need to make any short of agreement with my live-in girl. can her husband drag her or me in any case,

can my wife drag me or her in any legal hassel. we live like friend, i think seprated man can have friends

please reply with options. 

(Guest)

Live in relationship & having casual friends are two different things.

Yes their is possiblity of dragging to court , & respective partners.

Things can become more bitter.

Be careful....because till you get divorce you cannot remarry,and till that time things should be under control.

rahul (director)     07 February 2011

i do not want remarry in my life, i just wanna live my life happily and joyfully, if i get true love,,, i just wannted to know how plan well, so that no evidence be made about our relation. may be we dont live completely in begninging,,  some time she come to my place and some i go to her home,, our we out for a holiday.. like this way. i and she got bored with running to courts with several years.

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     07 February 2011

You both are committing adultery. Be careful. Live in relationship as stated by SC is not applicable in your case.

Lekha (working)     07 February 2011

Wow.....awsome bored with court so live in relationship. wow, iam not surprised with what you are going through.

Anyway its adultery. so commit it face the consequences.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 February 2011

" can her husband drag her or me in any case,"

- yes, can drag you u/s 497 of ipc by her husband.

therefore do not go on live in till she gets divorce.

for her divorce will not be much problemetic.

s*xual intercourse with a married woman attracts art 497 of ipc, a punishable offence, therefore do not go on live in till she legally divorced.

can my wife drag me or her in any legal hassel.

yes she can drag you u/s 494 of ipc if you marry your new girl friend. but can not drag in live in case.

we live like friend,

that is permissible, but be careful about the prove of s*xual relationship.

so that no evidence be made about our relation

- correct. be careful.

i and she got bored with running to courts with several years.

it is irritrievable breakdown of marriage.

divorce should be treated as personal liberty.

rahul (director)     08 February 2011

thanks Arup ji,

well, we are not goinf to marry each other,, just wanna live a lovely life,

you told that my div is not much important for her,, but for me,, she should be divcored? whats this mean.

thats means, a seprated husband can have live-in with a girl,, but that girl must be free from any divorce, isnt it?

what to do to avoid any evidence? can i make her stay in my family house as she is my tenent?

how can other side prove that i have intimate relation with her,, untill we have had baby?

please help me...

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     08 February 2011

other side can produce evidences like video recordings, servants / neighbours statements.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 February 2011

can i make her stay in my family house as she is my tenent?

- good idea. be careful about baby, give priority for her divorce, it is extremly necessary for you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register