LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

live-in-relationship while divorce

Page no : 3

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 March 2011

@ mr rahul

yes, ms kaur is right.

" what case her husband can put on her?"

pl read sec 497 ipc. it is not on her but you, her husband can sue. subject to proof of establishing s*xual relationship.

if the said relationship limited to employer employee relationship, the husband of her can not touch you.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     09 March 2011

Here I put my 2 cents:

1) Ur Parents may sign an agreement of terms & conditions of service/job & take her as care-taker for their domestic household/ account work.

O'wise they may sign a rent deed. Give her some salary in her account every month. Give her a 'room' also in ur house.

2) Never marry her formally. If bith of u r in mutual understanding, its totally safe relationship. Keep her parents in confidence & be true to ur word also.

Regarding legal issues:

1) Married man has s*x with unmarried/divorced girl----- amounts to adultry. If wife reports in police, its non-cognizable offence, police will not lodge FIR, practically no trouble. At the most, ur wife may make it as a ground 4 getting divorce-- all rewards!

2) Married man has s*x wid others wife, its a punishable crime for u & not for that adulterous wife, thats why ppl here are insisting that concentrate on her divorce to be extra safe. Meanwhile, if both of u play safe & remain true to ur word--- rewards!

If these points are adressed, this is the best deal possible 4 both of u in these circumstances! CHEERS

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register