Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     13 November 2012

It is a democratic state mister public servant

I got this email from sez maharastra sezmah@seepz.gov.in
3:58 PM (20 hours ago) to me at drf.india@gmail.com

Madam,

Kindly refer to your appeal dated 19.10.2012 received in this office on 22.10.2012 on the subject mention above.

In this connection, I am directed to say that the Development Commissioner, SEEPZ SEZ has fixed a Personnel Hearing on 20.11.2012 at 4.00 PM at 2nd Floor, SEEPZ Service Centre, in the O/o the Development Commissioner, SEEPZ Special Economic Zone, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, Andheri(E), Mumbai.

You are therefore requested to kindly come and met with the Development Commissioner on 20.11.2012 in the matter. 

Yours faithfully

(Y.B.Baghel)
Asst. Central Public Information Officer
&
Asst. Development Commissioner
SEEPZ Special Economic Zone.

I replied from drf.india@gmail.com
6:15 PM (18 hours ago) to y.baghel

No. DRF/C.Govt/SEZ/                                                             November, 2012.

To,

Development Commissioner,
SEEPZ SEZ
Ministry of Commerce & Industry,
Govt. of India, Andheri(E),
Mumbai.

Sub

:

Application dated 17th September, 2012 and appeal dated 19th October, 2012.

Ref

:

Email intimation sent by Mr. Y.B.Baghel, Asst. Central Public
Information Officer & Asst. Development Commissioner, SEEPZ Special Economic Zone.

It is not mentioned that under which constitutional provision you are empowered to conduct the personal hearing in this matter and under which constitutional provision I am bonded to be present before you.  Without mentioning the relevant constitutional provision your letter and your act is illegal and unconstitutional which is unexpected from a public servant. 

As provided in section 19 (1) of RTI Act 2005, the first appeal have to be preferred to such officer who is senior in rank to the Public Information Officer in the public authority.  As it is the matter closed within the office of the public authority so it is expected that the senior officer, before whom the first appeal is being submitted, will have a review check on the action taken by his/her subordinate PIO.  In the case of application under RTI Act 2005 the applicant is first party and the public authority is second party, so it is crystal clear to everyone that anyone out of two parties can have no such personal hearing to decide the contradictions between them.  Therefore, there is existence of the Information Commissioners as a constitutional third party to have sort of the issues between the applicant citizens of India and the public servant authorities and the Information Commissioners have powers under section 18 (3) as are vested in a civil court while trying a suit under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, in respect of the following matters, namely:—

(a) summoning and enforcing the attendance of persons and compel them to give oral or written evidence on oath and to produce the documents or things;

(b) requiring the discovery and inspection of documents;

(c) receiving evidence on affidavit;

(d) requisitioning any public record or copies thereof from any court or office;

(e) issuing summons for examination of witnesses or documents; and

(f) any other matter which may be prescribed. 

Though it is expected that you will be aware of the constitutional provisions since being posted on a very sensitive post in public service, it is hereby to bring into your kind knowledge that there is no provision of personal hearing in case of first appeal in RTI Act 2005 as no public servant, whosoever is an Under Secretary or the Cabinet Secretary of UOI, is authorized or empowered to have any such hearing in which he may call any citizen to be present before him.  It is, in case, any citizen shows his/her needs that he/she wants to submit his/her say in person in that case the public servant/authority is bonded to take action as per requirement of the citizen.  It is a democratic state.

In spite of above all, it is presumed that you like to have the hearing at your level in good faith.  However, it is to state that I have mentioned all the details in the appeal which has been submitted by me.  Therefore, you may precede your action based on the facts of the matter in the light of constitutional provision.  I do not feel any need for my personal presence at this stage.  In case of you still feel need to hear me personally please make arrangements of conveyance for my visit and inform well in advance before fixing a date for personal hearing to enable me to manage. 

I am also nominating hereby Mr. Ram Samudre to deal with this matter and represent on my behalf in my absence.

Sincerely,

(Tanuja Bhatnagar)

APPLICANT/APPELANT CITIZEN OF INDIA

Working Chairperson

Democratic Rights Forum (DRF)

Learning

8 Replies

sanjay (Director)     13 November 2012

I appreciate you.

thanks

sanjayshreejoshi@gmail.com

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     14 November 2012

Mister Public Servant, tell to your bread butter payer that how much you gets and how much you works;

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

(21 Check-Points on Public Servants of People of India)

Working Chairperson 

Wenden Avenue, MITRA, 111/9-10, 

Matunga (West),

Mumbai-400 019

Email: drf.india@gmail.com

Ph. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333. 

To:   Public Information Officer 

OFFICE OF THE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER 

SEEPZ SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE, 

MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY 

GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ANDHERI 

(EAST), MUMBAI-400 096

I, Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar, as a citizen of India, require some information under RTI Act 2005 on following 21 CHECK-POINTS ON PUBLIC SERVANTS OF PEOPLE OF INDIA.  Please give me print-outs of internet pages wherein the following information is updated and also give in the form of Diskettes (CD).  In case the requisite information is not being made available on internet, please give the certified zerox copies of the same.  The information is required year-wise for the period of five years i.e. 2007 to 2011. Please also give information for the half year period of 2012 i.e. from January 2012 to June 2012;

Item No. 1 -

As per sub-section (2) of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005; it shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

The following information is required in this regard: 

Please give me certified copy of print-outs of Internet pages wherein the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been published.  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published. 

Item No. 2 -

As per sub-section (3) of section 4 of RTI Act 2005; for the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public and as per sub-section (4); all material shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the concerned Public Information Officer, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.  For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “disseminated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

Please give me certified copies of records showing as to where this information has been communicated to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means.  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published. 

Item No. 3 -

It has been instructed by the Government that all the public servants of Ministry / Secretariat including staff & secretaries should record their presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System regularly.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i) Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government for recording presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System by public servants who are posted / working in this Ministry / Secretariat / office.

(ii) Data records of Biometric Attendance Management System (Card Punching Records) of all the public servants.  In case the same are not made available / connected on internet, Please give me computerised copy on Diskette (CD). 

(iii) Leave records of the public servants who remained absent or on leave and their salary statements showing deduction / recoveries for the days of absent.

(iv) Records of monthly salary showing all allowances and deductions / recoveries, passed to the public servants.  Please also give records of any other payments made to the public servants other than monthly salary such as re-imbursement of medical bills, educational fees etc.

(v) Records of deductions in monthly salary of defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

(vi) Records of departmental disciplinary action against defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

Item No. 4

Please give me certified copy of circular issued for holidays for the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Item No. 5

(i) Orders and related file noting issued for work distribution with the names and designation of all public servants.

(ii) Records of correspondence viz. letters and related file noting wherever the justification submitted and approval given by the competent authority for sanction of the posts. 

Item No. 6 – 

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters by which the public servants were specially during the period of Parliament sessions;

(i) called in office on holidays

(ii) detained in office after stipulated normal working time

(iii) called in office before stipulated normal working time. 

Item No. 7 –

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters by which the public servants were;

(i) called in office on holidays for any reasons. Please also give me certified copies of records of compensatory off, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their presence on holidays.

(ii) detained in office after stipulated normal working time for any reasons. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their detention after stipulated normal working time.

(iii) called in office before stipulated normal working time for any reasons. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of such call in office before stipulated normal working time.

(iv) Please give me certified copies of all file notings / documents / record whenever disciplinary action have been initiated against defaulter public servants for misuse of office premises for personal affairs by unauthorised presence (without written and justified orders) in office premises beyond the stipulated working time;

(a) on holidays

(b) after stipulated normal working time 

(c) before stipulated normal working time

Item No. 8 –

Please give me certified copies of letters / orders / circulars etc. whenever the public servants were nominated / sent for examination duties / election duties / census duties etc. other than their regular assigned job.

Item No. 9 –

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding tenure of posting at a work place and / or on a post.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i) Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat/office regarding tenure of posting of public servants at a work place and / or on the same post. 

(ii) Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted in this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iii) Orders and related file noting by which the public servants have been transferred out of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iv) List of public servants who are continuing on the same post and / or at same place even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention, if any.

(v) List of public servants who are transferred from a post and / or from a place before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

(vi) Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions. 

Item No. 10 –

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding posting of public servants on deputation.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i) Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat/office regarding posting of public servants on deputation. 

(ii) Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted on deputation.

(iii) List of public servants who are continuing on deputation even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention even after their tenure is over, if any.

(iv) List of public servants whose deputation is turned down before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

(v) Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 11 – 

(i) Order / Rulings / Circulars / letters issued by the Government regarding submission of declaration / information of movable & immovable property own by the public servants, which are being followed in this regard.

(ii) Statements submitted by the public servants of this Ministry / Secretariat / office regarding declaration / information of movable & immovable Property they own. 

(iii) List of public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(iv) Records of departmental disciplinary action taken against public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(It is mandatory for every public servant to submit periodical statement of immovable property they own and the same is falls under clause (f) of section 2 of the RTI Act 2005.  It is to note that neither such statements which are submitted to the Government’s record are not a third party information nor restricted under the provisions of section 8 of this Act.  In this regard a copy of extract of daily newspaper “NAVBHARAT, Mumbai” published on 3rd September, 2009, is enclosed for ready reference. This information is most important in the aspect of the integrity of the public servants toward service to the people of the nation as to whether their public servants on the responsible and powerful posts own the property within the balance of their earning & expenses or more than their earning from the known sources as in that case the people of this democratic nation can take necessary legal action against the defaulter public servants.)

Item No. 12 – 

(i) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria regarding on official duty tours by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(ii) Statements / documents / records showing details of expenses occurred for ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling performed by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iii) Tour Report submitted by public servants who have performed ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iv) Orders / File notings / correspondence letters made for justification and approval obtained / given for official tours.

(v) Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 13 – 

(i) List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of vehicles / staff cars provided to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of staff car individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use.

(iii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on fuel and maintenance on Government account for official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(iv) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for use of lamp on official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(v) Driver’s Log Book of each & every vehicles.

(vi) Documents / details showing expenses occurred on fuel and maintenance for each vehicle.

(vii) Documents / details of disposal of scrap vehicles / staff cars provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(viii) Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 14 -

(i) List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official mobile telephones and landline telephone provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on Government account for official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their individual and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv) Documents / details showing expenses occurred on official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

(v) Documents / details of disposal of scrap official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

(vi) Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 15 -

(i) List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv) Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(v) Documents / details of disposal of scrap official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

Item No. 16 -

(i) List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(iii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(iv) Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on air-conditioners & electricity, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(v) Documents / details of disposal of scrap air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture of official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

Item No. 17 -

(i) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(ii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iii) Documents / details showing expenses occurred on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iv) Documents / details of disposal of scrap crockery purchased by public servants on account of their official use.

Item No. 18 -

(i) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(ii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iii) Documents / details showing expenses occurred on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iv) Documents / details of disposal of scrap stationary allotted to public servants for their individual official use.

Item No. 19 -

(i) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for provision of loans such as housing loan, vehicle loan etc. to public servants.

(ii) Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such loans are sanctioned as indicated in sub-item (i) above.

(iii) Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions of any such loan. 

Item No. 20 -

(i) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of Government quarters / residence to public servants.

(ii) Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted.

(iii) Documents / details showing details of defaulter beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted. 

Item No. 21 –

Regarding office working time;

(i) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding working time of this Ministry/Secretariat.

(ii) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding opening & closing of office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat.

(iii) Records of custodian regarding opening & closing time of office premised of this Ministry/Secretariat.

(iv) Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding regulation of public entrance in the office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat and protocol followed by the public servants who are posted on reception desk/office/counter while dealing with the visitor people of India.

The Indian Postal Order No. ______________ valued Rs. 10/- is enclosed towards fees for this application under RTI Act 2005.  

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision as I am not in BPL category.

Please send the information by speed post to avoid delay. I may also be contacted / informed on my mobile phone no. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333.

Place: Mumbai. (Maharashtra).                     (Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar ) 

Date :          November, 2012                         SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT

Encl. IPO Valued Rs.10/-.

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     14 November 2012

लोकतंत्र-प्रेमी भारतीय भाइयो-बहनों, कृपया इस पोस्ट के नीचे दी गई लिंक को देखें और उसमे "भारतीय लोकतंत्र के नाम पर कलंक प्रधानमंत्री  - मनमोहन सिंह" की अनर्गल बातों को देखिये.  

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/news/Prime-Minister-inaugurates-CIC-Annual-Convention-on-RTI-Emphasizes-Balance-between-RTI-amp-Right-to-Privacy-14165.asp#.UKNL8OTqn94

साथ ही, हमने ऊपर पोस्ट की आर.टी.आई. एप्लीकेशन केंद्र सरकार और दिल्ली राज्य सरकार के सभी मंत्रालयों / सचिवालयों को भेजी है, वो इन लोकतंत्र के गुनाहगार तानाशाहों" की असलियत सामने ला देगी चंद दिनों में.

It is the appeal for which Development Commissioner tried to have personal hearing for discussion out of the proceedure;

APPEAL UNDER SECTION 19 (1) OF RTI ACT 2005

18 October, 2012

Working Chairperson,

Democratic Rights Forum (DRF),

12, Virat Darshan, Waldhuni,

Email: drf.india@gmail.com

Ph. 93 222 46 333 / 93 24 34 54 54

To:     First Appellate Authority

OFFICE OF THE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER

SEEPZ SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE,

MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY

GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ANDHERI

(EAST), MUMBAI-400 096

Sub:           

Application dated 17th September, 2012 submitted under RTI Act 2005.

Ref:

Reply received from APIO / ADC vide Letter No. SEEPZ-SEZ/ADMN/RTI/229/2006-07:13170 dated 9/10th October, 2012 received on 17.10.2012.

_________

I, Tanuja Bhatnagar, as a citizen of India, require some information under RTI Act 2005, which is being kept & controlled by the office of THE DEVELOPMENT COMMISSIONER, SEEPZ SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE, MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ANDHERI (EAST), MUMBAI-400 096.  I had sent an application dated 17th September 2012 to Public Information Officer of your office.  A copy of my application is enclosed herewith as ANNEXURE-I at page 1-4.

2.                 I have received on 17.10.2012 a letter No. SEEPZ-SEZ/ADMN/RTI/229/2006-07:13170 dated 9/10th October, 2012 Shri Y. B. Baghel, Asstt. Public Information Officer stating that;

your attention is drawn to the pre-ample of the RTI Act, 2005 which is

re-produced below :

“Act to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority, the constitution of a Central Information Commission and State Information Commissions and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.”

As the application is representing an organization, your aforesaid application for providing information does not fall within the perview of RTI Act, 2005.

It is not understandable as to how the pre-ample of RTI Act 2005 throws out the application if the same is produced on the letterhead of an organization.  A copy of the said letter dt. 9/10th October, 2012 of PIO is enclosed herewith as ANNEXURE-2 at page 5 for ready reference.

3.                 As per say of the PIO my application does not fall within the perview of RTI Act 2005 since the same has been produced on the letterhead of our social organization “DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM” and under this pretext he refused to provide the information sought by the undersigned applicant.

4.       As per section 3 of RTI Act 2005 all citizens shall have the right to information, subject to the provisions of this Act and as per section 6 (1) a person, who desires to obtain any information under this Act, shall make a request in writing.  Section 6 (1) also provides that where such request cannot be made in writing, the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, shall render all reasonable assistance to the person making the request orally to reduce the same in writing.  It is to note that there is no such restrictions made for producing an application on the letterhead of an organization.  It is also to note that I have clearly mentioned in Para 1 of my application that “I, Tanuja Bhatnagar, as a citizen of India, require some information under RTI Act 2005” and I have also signed in my capacity as an applicant citizen of India.

5.       The reasons of exemptions from disclosure of information are clearly drafted in section 8 of the RTI Act 2005 wherein also no such restrictions made for producing an application on the letterhead of an organization.  

6.       As per sub section (2) of section 5; without prejudice to the provisions of sub-section (1), every public authority shall designate an officer, within one hundred days of the enactment of this Act, at each sub-divisional level or other sub-district level as a Central Assistant Public Information Officer or a State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be, to receive the applications for information or appeals under this Act for forwarding the same forthwith to the Central Public Information Officer or the State Public Information Officer or senior officer specified under sub-section (1) of section 19 or the Central Information Commission or the State Information Commission, as the case may be provided that where an application for information or appeal is given to a Central Assistant Public Information Officer or a State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be, a period of five days shall be added in computing the period for response specified under sub-section (1) of section 7.

In this case, Shri Y. B. Baghel, Asstt. Public Information Officer has not fulfilled his duties according to the provision of made in sub section (2) of section 5 and he has refused to receive the application at his level under wrong pretext.

7.       As per sub-section (8) of section 7, where a request has been rejected under sub-section (1), the Central Public Information Officer or State Public Information Officer, as the case may be, shall communicate to the person making the request,—

(i) the reasons for such rejection;

(ii) the period within which an appeal against such rejection may be preferred; and

(iii) the particulars of the appellate authority.

In this case, no such information is provided to the applicant.

In view of the mishandling into the matter as brought out above, it is hereby appealed that,

(i)                Now, the information should be given to me immediately at free of cost as per provision of sub section (6) of section 7 of RTI Act 2005 since the PIO is failed to provide the same within 30 days as per provision in RTI Act 2005 due to his misleading into disposal of my application.

(ii)             Maximum possible penalty should be imposed, in accordance with section 20 of RTI Act 2005, upon the concerned public servants.   

DA : Annexure I to II (5 pages).

(Tanuja Bhatnagar)

SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT

Place: Kalyan, Thane (Maharashtra).

Date :   18th October 2012

Copy forwarded for information and necessary action to;

1.          Development Commissioner, SEEPZ SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE,           MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA ANDHERI (EAST), MUMBAI-400 096.

2.          Shri R. K. Ojha, Director (RTI), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110011.

3.        Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg,

New Delhi-110011.

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     16 November 2012

Some important information here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Rti-act-being-misused-ap-information-commissioner-the-resp-69943.asp

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     16 November 2012

YB Baghel 

<y.baghel@nic.in>

Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 4:28 PM

To: drf.india@gmail.com

Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original

Sir,

Please refer to your e-mail dated  12.11.2012 on hte subject mentioned above.

In this conection it is informed no Summon has been sent to you. It is further informed a Personal Hearing has been provided to you to meet the requirement of principle of natural justice. However, if you dont't want to appear before the appellate authority. You may intimate that you do not want to present the case personally.

Yours Faithfully

(Y.B. Baghel)

ACPIO & ADC,

SEEPZ-SEZ

I replied this;

No. DRF/C.Govt/SEZ/                                                             16th November, 2012.

ACPIO & ADC,

SEEPZ-SEZ

Sub:           

Application dated 17th September, 2012 and appeal dated 19th October, 2012 submitted under RTI Act 2005.

Ref:

Your email dated 15 November, 2012. (Copy enclosed)

As per sub section (2) of section 5; a Central Assistant Public Information Officer or a State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be, has to receive the applications for information or appeals under this Act for forwarding the same forthwith to the Central Public Information Officer or the State Public Information Officer or senior officer specified under sub-section (1) of section 19 or the Central Information Commission or the State Information Commission, as the case may be provided that where an application for information or appeal is given to a Central Assistant Public Information Officer or a State Assistant Public Information Officer, as the case may be, a period of five days shall be added in computing the period for response specified under sub-section (1) of section 7.

2.         In response to my application dated 17th September, 2012 you have sent the letter dated 9/10th October, 2012 wherein it is stated by you that;

your attention is drawn to the pre-ample of the RTI Act, 2005 which is

re-produced below :

“Act to provide for setting out the practical regime of right to information for citizens to secure access to information under the control of public authorities, in order to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority, the constitution of a Central Information Commission and State Information Commissions and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.”

Contd at page 2…

As the application is representing an organization, your aforesaid application for providing information does not fall within the purview of RTI Act, 2005.

3.         As your say that; Personal Hearing has been provided to you to meet the requirement of principle of natural justice, it would like to say that the principle of natural justice is fully provided in the constitution of India while making the India a RULE OF PEOPLE WHEREAS THE GOVERNMENT IS SERVANT TO THE PEOPLE which unfortunately you denied at initial level in this instant case while refusing to fulfill your constitutional duties as reflected in your letter ibid. 

4.         On receipt of the said letter of you, I have sent the appeal dated 19th October, 2012 to the first appellate authority, SEEPZ-SEZ, Mumbai and the action due at him and so I am waiting a reply from him. 

5.         Now, after your action as an APIO is over, any correspondence from you to me in this matter has no constitutional value as regards my application and appeal referred above.   Moreover to your duty bond action you are now advising the undersigned citizen of India that; “it is further informed a Personal Hearing has been provided to you to meet the requirement of principle of natural justice. However, if you dont't want to appear before the appellate authority. You may intimate that you do not want to present the case personally”.  It seems that in case I would attend the said hearing that will be treated as I have no point to say and the hearing will be finalized EX-PARTE and it is the reason so I have sent the email dated 12.10.2012 and a letter dated 14.10.2012 to First Appellate Authority wherein I have submitted the unconstitutional status of this hearing.    Occasionally, it is pertinent to bring into your kind notice that advising to a citizen of India that what a citizen has to do or don’t, is not within your jurisdiction being a public servant as you have only to serve that what the People of India requires.  So it is my right as what to intimate or otherwise

Therefore, any such correspondence from you is not tenable.

Sincerely,

(Tanuja Bhatnagar)

APPLICANT/APPELANT CITIZEN OF INDIA

Working Chairperson

Copy for information to:

1.                              Development Commissioner, SEEPZ SEZ, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Andheri, Mumbai.

2.                              Secretary, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110011.

3.                              Shri R. K. Ojha, Director (RTI), Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Udyog Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-110011.

Tanuja Bhatnagar - DRF (Working Chairperson Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) [Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service] - Founder President : Ram Samudre *Email: drf.india@gmail.com *Ph.9322246333)     18 November 2012

APPLICATION FOR INFORMATION UNDER RTI ACT 2005

(21 Check-Points on Public Servants of People of India)

November, 2012

Working Chairperson, Democratic Rights Forum (DRF)

Wenden Avenue, MITRA 111/9-10, Matunga (West), Mumnai-400019

Email: drf.india@gmail.com Ph. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333.

To:   Shri K. Salil Kumar,

Central Public Information Officer,

Secretariat of the Prime Minister, South Block, New Delhi- 110 011.

Sub:        

Refreming of application dated 3rd November, 2012 for Information under RTI Act 2005 and submission of fresh applications as per advise of CPIO/PM’s Office.

Ref:

Your letter No. RTI/4846/2012-PMR dated 08 November, 2012.

(Copy enclosed)

Please refer your letter, under reference, which is received on 17.11.2012, in reply to my application dated 3rd November, 2012 which I had sent for some information on implementation of establishment and disciplinary rules and working of public servants of secretariat of the Prime Minister as what the monitory benefits they are receiving for what the work they are doing and how the public money is being expensed on functions of the office.

2.         You have stated and referred that;

(i)                 para 3 of (Application Fee) of Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training) notification dated 31.07.2012 and informed me that, my application contain more than 500 words therefore to prioritize the issues and reframe the application.

(ii)               the information sought by me is scattered with more than one other PUBLIC AUTHORITY, therefore, my application is not to be transferred to another PUBLIC AUTHORITY under section 6 (3) of RTI Act 2005.

In this regard please note that I have sent same application to all the Ministries/Secretariats but none other has replied like the reply given by you as you are trying to hide the information under one pretext or the other whereas most of them are trying to provide the requisite informationइसे ही कहते हैं, दिया तले अँधेरा और अंधेर नगरी चौपट राजा”,  यह है सच्चाई इस देश के गरीब नागरिकों के दुर्भाग्य की.

3.         According to your advice I have reframed my application in separate 21 items;

(i)          EACH WITHIN 500 WORDS WITH Rs.10/- FEES FOR EACH ITEM in the form of Indian Postal Orders payable to the ACCOUNTS OFFICER OF THE CONCERNED PUBLIC AUTHORITY OF THE SECRETARIAT OF THE PRIME MINISTER.

(ii)               Sending plus 21 copies of this application to you since on the portal https://pmindia.gov.in/pmsoffice.php?nodeid=100&showTab=rti only your name is shown as the link officer / Central Public Information Officer in the Secretariat of the Prime Minister, as a common citizen I do not know that who are the public authorities of the secretariat of the Prime Minister those are concerned in dealing with these issues, so that you can now easily forward one copy to the concerned public authority of the Secretariat of the Prime Minister, as appended below;

TO

ITEM NO.

IPO NO.

Concerned Public Authority of

the Secretariat of the Prime Minister

OOF 633202

OOF 633203

OOF 633204

OOF 633205

OOF 633206

OOF 633207

OOF 633208

OOF 633209

OOF 633210

OOF 633211

OOF 633212

OOF 633213

OOF 633214

OOF 633215

OOF 633216

OOF 633217

OOF 633218

OOF 633219

OOF 633220

OOF 633221

OOF 633222

I, Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar, as a citizen of India, require some information under RTI Act 2005 on following 21 CHECK-POINTS ON PUBLIC SERVANTS OF PEOPLE OF INDIA

Please give me,

(i)                 Computerized copy of internet pages in the form of Diskettes(CD) wherein the information, as prescribed in 21 following items, is updated and also provide web-address on which the same is being updated

(ii)               In case the requisite information is not being made available on internet, please give the certified zerox copies of the same.  The information is required year-wise for the period of five years i.e. 2007 to 2011. Please also give information for the half year period of 2012 i.e. from January 2012 to June 2012;

Item No. 1 – Within 500 words

IPO NO. OOF 633202

As per sub-section (2) of Section 4 of RTI Act 2005; it shall be a constant endeavour of every public authority to take steps in accordance with the requirements of clause (b) of sub-section (1) to provide as much information suo motu to the public at regular intervals through various means of communications, including internet, so that public have minimum resort to the use of this Act to obtain information.

Please give me certified computerized copy of Internet pages wherein the information as per section 4 of RTI Act 2005 has been published.  Please give the information in the form of Diskette (CD).  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published.

Item No. 2 – Within 500 words

IPO NO. OOF 633203

As per sub-section (3) of section 4 of RTI Act 2005; for the purposes of sub-section (1), every information shall be disseminated widely and in such form and manner which is easily accessible to the public and as per sub-section (4); all material shall be disseminated taking into consideration the cost effectiveness, local language and the most effective method of communication in that local area and the information should be easily accessible, to the extent possible in electronic format with the concerned Public Information Officer, available free or at such cost of the medium or the print cost price as may be prescribed.  For the purposes of sub-sections (3) and (4), “disseminated” means making known or communicated the information to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means, including inspection of offices of any public authority.

Please give me certified copies of records showing as to where this information has been communicated to the public through notice boards, newspapers, public announcements, media broadcasts, the internet or any other means.  Please also mention the website address at which the information has been published.

Item No. 3 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633204

It has been instructed by the Government that all the public servants of Ministry / Secretariat including staff & secretaries should record their presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System regularly.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government for recording presence / in-out time in Card Punching System / Biometric System by public servants who are posted / working in this Ministry / Secretariat / office.

(ii)               Data records of Biometric Attendance Management System (Card Punching Records) of all the public servants.  In case the same are not made available / connected on internet, Please give me computerised copy on Diskette (CD).

(iii)             Leave records of the public servants who remained absent or on leave and their salary statements showing deduction / recoveries for the days of absent.

(iv)             Records of monthly salary showing all allowances and deductions / recoveries, passed to the public servants.  Please also give records of any other payments made to the public servants other than monthly salary such as re-imbursement of medical bills, educational fees etc.

(v)               Records of deductions in monthly salary of defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

(vi)             Records of departmental disciplinary action against defaulter public servants who reported office late after stipulated office working time and / or left the office before stipulated office working time.

Item No. 4 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633205

Please give me certified copy of circular issued for holidays for the years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Item No. 5 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633206

(i)                 Orders and related file noting issued for work distribution with the names and designation of all public servants.

(ii)               Records of correspondence viz. letters and related file noting wherever the justification submitted and approval given by the competent authority for sanction of the posts.

Item No. 6 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633207

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters, if the same are not available on Internet,  by which the public servants were specially during the period of Parliament sessions;

(i)                 called in office on holidays.  Please also give me certified copies of records of compensatory off, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their presence on holidays.

(ii)               detained in office after stipulated normal working time.  Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their detention after stipulated normal working time.

(iii)             called in office before stipulated normal working time.  Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of such call in office before stipulated normal working time.

Item No. 7 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633208

Please give me certified copies of the orders / letters, if the same are not available on Internet, by which the public servants were;

(i)                 called in office on holidays for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of compensatory off, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their presence on holidays.

(ii)               detained in office after stipulated normal working time for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of their detention after stipulated normal working time.

(iii)             called in office before stipulated normal working time for any reasons other than the period of parliament sessions. Please also give me certified copies of records of concessions, if any, given to public servants in lieu of such call in office before stipulated normal working time.

(iv)             Please give me certified copies of all file notings / documents / record whenever disciplinary action have been initiated against defaulter public servants for misuse of office premises for personal affairs by unauthorised presence (without written and justified orders) in office premises beyond the stipulated working time;

(a) on holidays

(b) after stipulated normal working time

(c) before stipulated normal working time

Item No. 8 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633209

Please give me certified copies of letters / orders / circulars etc. whenever the public servants were nominated / sent for examination duties / election duties / census duties etc. other than their regular assigned job.

Item No. 9 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633210

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding tenure of posting at a work place and / or on a post.  The following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Rules / Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat/office regarding tenure of posting of public servants at a work place and / or on the same post.

(ii)               Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted in this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iii)             Orders and related file noting by which the public servants have been transferred out of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iv)             List of public servants who are continuing on the same post and / or at same place even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention, if any.

(v)               List of public servants who are transferred from a post and / or from a place before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

(vi)             Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 10 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633211

I want to know the rules and present position of implementation of the same regarding posting of public servants on deputationThe following information is required in this regard:

(i)                 Rules / Orders / circulars / instructions issued by the government and followed by this Ministry/Secretariat regarding posting of public servants on deputation.

(ii)               Orders and related file noting by which the public servants are posted on deputation.

(iii)             List of public servants who are continuing on deputation even after the period of their tenure is over.  Please also give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence made for their detention even after their tenure is over, if any.

(iv)             List of public servants whose deputation is turned down before completion of their tenure.  Please give the copies of orders / letters / file noting / correspondence in this regard.

(v)               Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 11 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633212

(i)                 Order / Rulings / Circulars / letters issued by the Government regarding submission of declaration / information of movable & immovable property own by the public servants, which are being followed in this regard.

(ii)               Statements submitted by the public servants of this Ministry / Secretariat / office regarding declaration / information of movable & immovable Property they own.

(iii)             List of public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(iv)             Records of departmental disciplinary action taken against public servants who have not submitted their statement of declaration of movable & immovable Property they own.

(It is mandatory for every public servant to submit periodical statement of immovable property they own and the same is falls under clause (f) of section 2 of the RTI Act 2005.  It is to note that neither such statements which are submitted to the Government’s record are not a third party information nor restricted under the provisions of section 8 of this Act.  This information is most important in the aspect of the integrity of the public servants toward service to the people of the nation as to whether their public servants on the responsible and powerful posts own the property within the balance of their earning & expenses or more than their earning from the known sources as in that case the people of this democratic nation can take necessary legal action against the defaulter public servants.)

Item No. 12 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633213

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria regarding on official duty tours by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(ii)               Statements / documents / records showing details of expenses occurred for ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling performed by public servants by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iii)             Tour Report submitted by public servants who have performed ON-DUTY / OFFICIAL traveling by AIR / roadways / trains including in India and abroad.

(iv)             Orders / File notings / correspondence letters made for justification and approval obtained / given for official tours.

(v)               Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 13 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633214

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of vehicles / staff cars provided to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of staff car individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on fuel and maintenance on Government account for official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(iv)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for use of lamp on official vehicles allotted to public servants individually for their official and / or personal use.

(v)               Driver’s Log Book of each & every vehicles.

(vi)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on fuel and maintenance for each vehicle.

(vii)           Documents / details of disposal of scrap vehicles / staff cars provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(viii)         Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 14 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633215

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official mobile telephones and landline telephone provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their official and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on Government account for official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually to public servants for their individual and / or personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap official mobile telephones, landline telephone, internet provided individually in each case including at their residence, if any.

(vi)             Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions.

Item No. 15 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633216

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap official Computer / Laptop / i-pod or any other gadgets provided individually to public servants for their official / personal use including at their residence, if any.

Item No. 16 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633217

(i)                 List / orders / letters showing status of allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of official Chambers to allot individually to public servants for their official / personal use.

(iii)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(iv)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on purchase and maintenance on air-conditioners & electricity, interior set-up including carpet and furniture for official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

(v)               Documents / details of disposal of scrap air-conditioners, interior set-up including carpet and furniture of official Chambers allotted individually to public servants for their official / personal use including if such facilities provided on official account at their residence.

Item No. 17 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633218

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iii)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on tea, coffee, snacks, lunch, dinner, purchase of crockery etc. during meetings held by public servants.

(iv)             Documents / details of disposal of scrap crockery purchased by public servants on account of their official use.

Item No. 18 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633219

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for permissible limit of expenses on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iii)             Documents / details showing expenses occurred on stationary for public servants for their individual official use.

(iv)             Documents / details of disposal of scrap stationary allotted to public servants for their individual official use.

Item No. 19 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633220

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for provision of loans such as housing loan, vehicle loan etc. to public servants.

(ii)               Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such loans are sanctioned as indicated in sub-item (i) above.

(iii)             Documents / details showing names of defaulter public servants and departmental disciplinary action against the beneficiary public servants who have broken the conditions of any such loan.

Item No. 20 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633221

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding conditions / eligibility criteria for allotment of Government quarters / residence to public servants.

(ii)               Documents / details showing details of beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted.

(iii)             Documents / details showing details of defaulter beneficiary public servants to whom such Government quarters / residence are allotted.

Item No. 21 – Within 500 words

IPO NO.

OOF 633222

(i)                 Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding working time of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(ii)               Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding opening & closing of office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iii)             Records of custodian regarding opening & closing time of office premised of this Ministry/Secretariat/office.

(iv)             Rules / circulars / instructions / orders / letters and related file noting regarding regulation of public entrance in the office premises of this Ministry/Secretariat and protocol followed by the public servants who are posted on reception desk/office/counter while dealing with the visitor people of India.

I am ready to pay all required charges as per provision as I am not in BPL category.

Please send the information by speed post to avoid delay. I may also be contacted / informed on my mobile phone no. 865 226 3111 / 93 222 46 333.

Place: Mumbai. (Maharashtra).                                            (Ms. Tanuja Bhatnagar)

Date :          November, 2012                                                 SIGNATURE OF APPLICANT

Enclosed: 21 IPOs as stated above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register