LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagadish (sales manager)     25 October 2013

Help me



jai from a.p my case is my wife and hes dad fist asked money and house on my wife .and the house is not me its my dad and mom ,so hes  father is x police man

one day the fours me to take my father house but i sad no. and next day 25.02.2013 at 2.30 pm .my wife plan . to kill me with 15 men is coming to my house and tread to kill me  and the people of next my house call police and the 15 men and my wife with gold and money he escape and I joined in hospital for 15 day. I have given a case on 25.02.13

1.      I am in hospital the police filed 498a and dv3/4 on my family and me .

2.      He’s father is a police so the c.i help  hem and 15 people.

3.       my case is fist 0n 25.02.13 register the police

4.      The 498a case is next on 27.02.13

5.      And I jot bail in court

6.      And his father failed a fake case on me today   341,342,506 ipc .

7.      My wife failed maintenance  case on me the court send notice to me.

The men is a weak in court .the true is fist I filed case and next he filed the case but the court is fast step on maintenance and I have my one son at age of 3 ye. Till know I am not seen my son.


He is asking to take back my case fist. and give he 30lak and house of u dad and i will live u 

hes father is a police he knows the law  . but me ?



I wanted to end my life…….so plc help me……………………………………………….

I am wait ……………….for god help……………………………


 2 Replies

Reformist !!! (Other)     25 October 2013

Hey Man, dont ever think of ending up your life given by the GOD....

Buddy, let us know where is ur case. Join nearest SIF chapter for  direct help.

See you have to check the ingredients of the complaint filed by ur wife.....and collect ur evidences. Pursue ur case with a full throttle and to save ur parents house, ur parents must file civil injunction suite against u and ur wife..........Let the court decide the case and it will help u to keep ur wife away from ur parents house.

What kind of case u have filed ?? is it 323, 107, 51 ??? or what .........let us know some more details pls.

Kamal Sharma (empoly)     25 October 2013


I want to know that can court odder any govt. department to porduce any document (Which can be produce as an evidence in the court), If an applicant move an application for the same. Kindly give me reference of some cases.

Thanks and Regards

Kamal Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register