Harrasment case

Hi,  Need your help.

My sister's in-laws are harrassing her daily. My sister is married 9years back and she has 4 kids, 3 sons and 1 daughter. They are scolding her daily and my jiju has beaten her and sent to her mother's home. wat they want is they are asking my younger sister to her younger devar for dat we are not accepted So they are harrasing her directly and indirectly, by scolding her, insulting her, beating her. before also they askd her sister-in-law to my elder brother and we said no not possible for that also they harrased her and not send to our home for some months no contacts etc.

Now from last 45days my sister is in our home along with her 4 kids, they dint even cald n came to see her and kids to take them back. My sister said  to her husband that she want to go to her mother's home and will cum back after 1 week because of daily fights are goin at home but her husband and mother-in-law said no dont cum back to our home, we dont need of you, you go back to your home we will send your furniture, cloths, gold etc to your mother's home jus dont cum back to our home.they are saying they dont need of her anymore now and blaming her that she is living with them in that house only for property.

And my sister want to stay seperatly now with her husband and kids and An apology from her husband and sister-in-law, because from last 9years of her marriage she is staying with them, doin all home work, listening to all of them, she sacrifices her wants, wishes, needs she bared them a lot, they torchered her a lot even though she jus kept quite but now she dont have that much patience and stamina to bare it. What can we do? please help us and suggest us what step we need to take???

Prakash Legal Clinic Haridwar

Nazia je

Three option

1st - Try to sattel problem among relatives & close friend with polietly. Stay away some time your sister to your jiju.

May be possible matter solve.

2nd -- File a complaint in woman & children protection cell of police department or Mahila Ayog.

3rd- Its last option- go to court and file the case through your sister But it may break his marriage life.

Decide & if needs further advice than ask freely.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x