LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swapnil   08 November 2015

Full & final settlement

Dear Sir, I have resigned in my previous company on 17th August 2015 after the mail from my reporting manager as resignation required on 3rd August 2015. They have committed me to give all full and final settlement and dues on the date of relieving. But after my relieving they have submitted me the full and final settlement receipt after one month i.e. on 15th October 2015 which is also excluding my PLI of 1.5 years. Now I am continuously following them by calling but no one is giving me response and not even committing the date of full and final settlement. I have all the proofs in written in my personal email and in hard copy that they told me to put the resign in written communication. Kindly suggest what action to be taken against them so that they will release my all dues. Regards, Swapnil B.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 November 2015

You seem to have a good case as you have the evidence that resignation was demanded from you.

Do you have any evidence that it was committed that your FnF shall be paid to you by dated.............?

Now it is suggested that you may show all docs on record to ana ble Labor Law Consultant/Service Matters Lawyer and give inputs (without concealing anything) and your counsel may opine that it is possible to demand wages till date, and to take you back on duty/treat forced resignation as void/treat focred resigantion as deemed termination or retrenchment etc .........................and claim damages etc..........

swapnil   09 November 2015

Dear Sir, Thanks for you reply, but I don't have any written communications of saying that your F & F will be submitted by this date. They have committed this orally and asked me for resign otherwise they would be about to terminate me. I have putted the resign and they relieved me after one month. I have resignation demand mail, appointment letter of that company, employee confirmation letter, and F & F receipt i.e. also without my performance linked incentive which are the parts of my CTC. And now even they are not responding to my phone calls. Please suggest what steps should I take against them. Thanks in advance...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 November 2015

Wages including FnF wages are to be paid latest by usual pay day.

There is n o need to waste more monies on phone calls.

Hope your queries are answered.

If you are unable to handle on your own lean on your counsels in Employee's/Trade Unions leaders, labor Law Consultant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register