Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

family matter

my wife has taken five Lacs nu cheque, and court has decided to give her 7000 per month under 125 section, now she has filed 125(3) against me , I was ordered to pay half of amount on the spot, on my request I paid fifty thousand by cheque. now guide me because my lawyers also not concentrating on this point.
if she has taken the money from me can it be adjusted from money she has taken from me. I. e
518000-208000 ) cannot it be minus from it. please guide me, why I have to pay 208000 to her, please guide me


Dear querist,


Do you have paid 5 lac as per any direction from court or as before the filling of maintenance case?


In case your lawyer is unable of give you clarity then time of change your lawyer.




Deepak Joshi & Associates

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x