LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

msv   29 June 2018

False 328,376,384,504,506,419,420,67,3/4 filed by wife..

How can I get a certified copy of evidences given by me to police because they are not including it in case diary..
The case was registered on 30/01/2018.
I have given copy of 250 page daily,27 videos,46 call recordings, 900 photos,whatsapp chats printouts,messages,emails,facebook chats screenshots,letters of my wife along with arya samaaj marriage reports,hindu marriage court registration as evidence to police..
please suggest...


 5 Replies

TGK REDDI   29 June 2018

You can get them under the provisions of the Right to Information Act.

Doing so is dangerous if you don't have the proof of furnishing the police with the mentioned pieces of evidence.

1 Like

msv   29 June 2018

I have given multiple applications to IG,DIG,ADG,SSP and have mentioned the details of evidences given by me to police and ssp has asked sp(crime) to include all my evidences in my case diary but they are still not doing it and giving excuse that if they include all my evidences in case diary they will be bound to file a final report and then highcourt will suspend the IO. Its very annoying that number of evidences I have can prove me 100% innocent but if they are not being included in case diary I will loose my case...

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 June 2018

Mr. Reddy has given you proper guidance.  Seek information under RTI and also seek page No,   serial no  given to each evidence. If any documents are rejected, reasons for such rejections.  File RTI Application to each of the authorities to whom you have given details of evidences, and seek Action taken on your petitions / letters and present status.   All this ultimately may help you in filing writ before HC directing to polcie either to accept valid evidence or reject the same with specific reason and to conduct investigation on principles of natural justice.

2 Like

TGK REDDI   29 June 2018

Shri G. L. N. Prasad

Dear Sir

Your Reply excelled mine.

You've taken the long view.

Haven't seen you since long.      You're an excellent expert.      Your services are an asset to lawyersclubindia.

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 June 2018

Honestly, I do not desrve such appreciation.  I am just a common man and I am being humbled by your compliments.  Please do not misunderstand, and it is not proper to shower any praises in open forum.  Just clicking a like button satisfies me that I could just state some thing that may help others.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register