Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fake 498a

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2014

You said

"I Agree that all court have many cases and not having much time to see my case. Due to this reason i have to spoil my life and career? Is there not any other way that I can save me and my family?"

Right to speedy trial is recognised as a part of Fundamental Right of every accused (even if foreigner) which you doe snot loose being NRI.

You can move to High Court to get such directions to the trial court to held speedy trial.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2014

yousaid

"Unnecessary laws are weapons for criminal minded ladies."

These laws at times are weapons for criminal minded ladies  but are not unnecessary.  These laws were created for benefit of real victim women but unfortunately real victims generally like to be away from it.

venkata Peddi (It consultant)     05 June 2014

Thank you for the all your valuable advises, but is there is any law to protect men an also is there any law that make me to work and stop me to come to attend police station every month just to sign.

Now i can see very clearly police has joined hands with that girl to black mail me more. Why i am telling this is i have clear proofs that the cases are fake, but they are not filing charge sheets, also they are harass for more money.

Why it is happening for loyal people, can't these people understand the truth and can't the Indian government and courts stop these cheatings.

I really don't want to loose my job for this fake FIR, whether there is any use of approaching HRC?

Hi Braveheart,

Thank you brother, really your words given lot of strength.

Venkat P

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register