Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gopalakrishnan (Associate)     11 May 2011

Expert Opinion

Beloved members,

I am V.M. Gopalakrishnan, Advocate from Chennai, a New member to this great forum, became member only on 11/05/2011, I just wanted to know, whether the petition under sec.45 of the Evidence Act, should be in a verified form or affidavit & petition form, does any body could tell me the format of it, would be greatful.

 

Thank you,

Gopalakrishnan.



 1 Replies

ROHIN JATH (Senior Law Officer)     13 May 2011

Dear Gopalakrishnan,

I feel the petition to call for an expert's opinion should be in verified form. There is no requirement of affidavit. This is because the facts and relevant material are already before the court and you are only requesting the court to send some part of that for expert's opinion.

This is my personal opinion. You may consult other law professionals also.

Regards,

 

Rohinjath


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register