LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Knights Club   02 November 2019

Domestic violence

Life is full of Joy. This poem I have read in my childhood. But when we see the reality of our society even in this developing era I have been in shock sometimes.

A recent incident happing in front of my eyes but don't Know what to do.?????

A old age woman around 50 year's have been locked up for more than 3 months in house under CCTV surveillance system put up by husband. Besides it his husband beats him very brutally. That's not only he force his wife to write on a paper you have bad character and accused her. Locals have also seen him doing this mentall and physical torture. Besides it when some locals ask why your doing this. The words that he says (do you have any evidence do whatever you want nobody can do anything Jude can only give me divorce even Police can't touch me)

This woman who have been going through all this have been admitted to hospital 2 times for more than one week and she is also unable to support herself sometimes even been accused by relative's.????

I really want to help this woman. But i am not that young or that much literate to get all the help.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   04 November 2019

Originally posted by : Knights Club
Life is full of Joy. This poem I have read in my childhood. But when we see the reality of our society even in this developing era I have been in shock sometimes.A recent incident happing in front of my eyes but don't Know what to do.?????A old age woman around 50 year's have been locked up for more than 3 months in house under CCTV surveillance system put up by husband. Besides it his husband beats him very brutally. That's not only he force his wife to write on a paper you have bad character and accused her. Locals have also seen him doing this mentall and physical torture. Besides it when some locals ask why your doing this. The words that he says (do you have any evidence do whatever you want nobody can do anything Jude can only give me divorce even Police can't touch me)This woman who have been going through all this have been admitted to hospital 2 times for more than one week and she is also unable to support herself sometimes even been accused by relative's.????I really want to help this woman. But i am not that young or that much literate to get all the help.

if you want to help her from stay far then contact your local women and child helpline and explain the matter.

This is head office of WCD------->you can contact your local WCD

Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
011-23381611
nic-mwcd@gov.in

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register