LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

francis santos (personal)     27 October 2013

Documents required for forming a co-op housing society

I have purchased an apartment at Udupi. The builder has just formed the tenants society but they call it the Flat Owners Association unlike Mumbai where they call it Co-operative Housing Society. The Association is formed and we have the registered certificate. I would like to know in detail what are the important documents required to form the society without which the society cannot be formed, I ask this in the interest of all the tenants. Please let me the importance of Conveyance Deed or Deed of Conveyance and whether it is mandatory while forming the society. Thanks in anticipation, Regards.

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     28 October 2013

1. Original Share Certificate of the Society. 2. Allotment letter from the society in your name. 3. Copy of the lease deed, if executed. 4. Certificate of the registration of the society. 5. Copy of the byelaws of the society. 6. No objection certificate from the society. 7. 7/12 extract or property register card in the society's name. 8. Copy of N.A permission for the land from the collector. 9. Search and title report (with the details of documents) for the last 30 years. 10. Copy of order under the Urban Land ceiling Act. 11. Copy of the building plans sanctioned by the competent authority. 12. Commencement Certificate granted by Corporation/ Nagar Palika. 13. The latest receipts of taxes paid. 14. Original Agreement to assign / Deed of assignment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register