Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce from my wife...

Page no : 3

Ambika (NA)     02 February 2011

You have nothing to protect your girl friend from defamation. And why do you want protection. You should be capable enough to protect her when you are capable enough to dump your wife and go ahead with your girl friend. 

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     02 February 2011

ambika,there are other men supporters to care prithviraj

so let him do wot he wants.

for some,a tight slap of destiny created by his own karmas is the best teacher

Ambika (NA)     02 February 2011

fully agree with you Roshani. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     02 February 2011

I find people are trying to take moral high ground instead of trying to give Prithviraj sound staight advice. Whether Prithviraj is right or his wife is right is not relevant here. From his narration it appears that they cannot live together. He also says that he lived with her for years without physical relationship. Was it a platonic relationship? He has not stated what exactly was the problem for having physical relationship.. Was it an insurmountable one or a curable one? If it is insurmountable, that itself can be the reason to ask for a divorce.

The conditions laid down post-divorce are laughable. I don't think conscience need prick Prithviraj in this regard. Let him get divorce by mutual consent. Think of how to cross the bridge when it is reached only. What to do after the divorce? Think of it then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register