1. Section- refers to a distinct portion or provision of a legal code or set of laws, often establishing a particular legal requirement.
2. Article- It is a separate and distinct part of a written statement such as contract, statute or constitution that is often divided into sections.
3. Order- A formal written direction given by a member of the judiciary.
4. Rules- An established standard, guide or regulation governing conduct, procedure or action.
5. Act- It is a bill that has passed through various legislative steps required for it and which has become law.
6. Statute- It is a written law passed by the legislature.
7. Code- It is a collection of already existing laws.
Hope this clears your doubt.