Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Problems of divorced women to be shared here

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@Rajiv,

See How Roshni is So Adamant, there is nothing wrong about his Views, But this is what happened in most of the GONE Cases..

Aishwarya (Teacher)     11 January 2012

roshni dee u said..

"can u explain why some gals are killed after birth?are they non-adjusting babies?or is it bias which makes people kill even tiny,innocent babies...."

roshni dee..

ur question is intended for child rights then ..sub-context girl child rights..again a topic being diverted..

moreover am not here to argue with u. so lets keep it simple..

..a simple query needs a simple response or opinion which i gave and everyone does the same  as per the need or question put by author..nothing much.

zimmerzapper (student)     11 January 2012

Originally posted by :Mimi Paul
"

3. hardships in getting job,especially if age has crossed 30.maintenance money lasts only for a while.then it also finishes.

why would it be hard to get a job after crossing 30? i thought people hire for talent not age.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     11 January 2012

@aish

i was simply talking about biased attitude towards a divorced woman/baby girl...it remains the same from her parents' side........she's always seen as a burden to live with,whether it’s after her birth,or after her broken marriage.

even if u feel i brought the issue of rights here,I don’t think I diverted the main issue here…

see, even a divorced/separated woman has the right to live in dignity at her parents' place.when she has the right to her father's property,why doesnt she have the right to also live on that property with dignity?

i commented on rajiv's post since it was ACTUALLY  diverting the issue...we are talking of sum1's plight,be it a newborn girl or a divorced woman staying with her parents,but the cunningness of false 498A wives has been brought in this thread,like always.how is a wronged divorced woman's plight connected to FALSE 498A cases filed cby cunning wives??these r 2 diff. topics...if u don't agree,that's upto u...

@zimmer

why would it be hard to get a job after crossing 30? i thought people hire for talent not age.

i very much agree with mimi's aforementioned point of job difficulty after 30..

at the same time,i am surprised by zimmer's observation.

dear zimmer,..ideally speaking,hiring must be dun on talent basis only.unfortunately,it's based on age limit and also talent...

if u know,above 30 doesnt mean 31 yr. old  woman only.it cud also refer to  a 35 or 46 yrs. old woman.

you being educated,i hope u are aware that in all jobs,there's an age limit...

if u r unaware,i urge you to daily go thru all classifieds sections of newspapers,which have vacancies mentioned..many of them will mentin the age limit…

if not,I suggest you a simple way.

only for the sake of verifying the truth in what mimi says,start sending a fake  CV to all these advertisers,posing as a woman who's aged b/w 32-45 yrs,and who's looking for a job

then sit bak and watch how many interview calls u get....

1 Like

Ranee....... (NA)     11 January 2012

laadli daughter becomes a RADDI after divorce.Girls are treated as show pieces in many families....if she gets married to a rich and goood groom then parents feel proud of that,If she id divorced they become shy to admit that before the society.It is the girl who suffers all..the trauma of getting divorced and ill-treat from parents/bros n bhabis..etc.

So i think girls hould be aware of own rights along with she should become self dependent any how.Either by service or even taking tuition ..Brothers once married forgets that their sister are also their PARENT'S CREATION!!So they have equal rights in their parent's property.They should assert their right , should take responsibilty of own parents equally and live happily without bothering brothers who ill treat her.

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     11 January 2012

The answer to your typical questions can never be found in this forum, no matter how many times you put it..

So please stop dumping crap in this forum...I cant figure out how this is going to help us...

If was in your place, I would have created a blog..and dump all the crap there...I am sure you will get a million subscribers to your blog..

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     11 January 2012

We have to live according to the customs prevalent in our country. In India, ppl marry their girls & her hubbys home is considered her home onwards. Boys donot usually move to girls' house after marriage. So girls dignity lies in her husbands home.
Parents can give her bread for the whole life, clothes to suit her all her life time, shelter to her till her breaths last but can not give her the the love & social respect she enjoys in her husband's house!.......My View

3 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :galsober@yahoo.co.in
"
love & social respect she enjoys in her husband's house!.......My View
"

Your view is appreciated. But if all the husband houses are good then no girl will file for divorce first.

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 January 2012

agree with smile please. 

every girl(for that matter boys also) know that their parents wont be there forever.only the partner will remain with him.

she also knows that there's no guarantee of a 2nd marriage taking place.it depends on luck.getting a GOOD partner the 2nd time is also luck.she cannot predict such outcomes.

so,if the girl chooses the path of divorce,there ought to be strong reasons for it.

If she's forced to divorce,again that's all the more traumatic for her...

such girls need love and compassion,not taunts and sarcasms from her very own family...

i agree financial independence is one way...but i disagree it's the ULTIMATE source of her respect.

it can only sustain her...but if her family doesn't like her presence,it will continue to harass her even after her return from work..

have u wondered that her performance at work can get affected,if she's subjected to a lot of stress by her natal family?add to it,worries about her future..after all,no one likes to live alone all her life..

cm jain sir (ccc)     12 January 2012

simple question: when freinds and colligues can forget all the misunderstanding and fighting in life and do each and every enjoyment together then why husband - wife cant manage these nowadays. why we people are becoming so sensitive in this relationship. 

(Guest)

No one forget. A friend/ colleague forgets after one person say sorry/regret for his/her mistake.

But husband/wife has more ego ( you can say self respect) in todays generation.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     12 January 2012

With respects to contribution of galsober@yahoo.co.in in this thread, I would to add more in his view.

In our Gujarat, There is a saying "Sasural ke 100 dukh, Maike ke Ghar ke 1 Dukh ke barabar hote hai".... 

That means, "It would be advisable to adjust with 100s of pain at husband's home instead of adjusting with the pain at parent's home"

2 Like

Sameer12345 (SSE)     12 January 2012

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 January 2012

sameer,

i disagree with you.

u r saying that to escape harassment at natal home,it's better to tolerate abuses at sasural.in other words,u r telling everyone that abuses and harassment(be it at sasural or natal home)are destined for every indian woman.

we all know that the harassment meted out at sasural is any time more damaging that the taunts given at natal home.

will u say the same thing to a woman being harassed for dowry in her sasural?

Aishwarya (Teacher)     12 January 2012

roshni dee u said..

@aish

i was simply talking about biased attitude towards a divorced woman/baby girl...it remains the same from her parents' side........she's always seen as a burden to live with,whether it’s after her birth,or after her broken marriage.

even if u feel i brought the issue of rights here,I don’t think I diverted the main issue here…

see, even a divorced/separated woman has the right to live in dignity at her parents' place.when she has the right to her father's property,why doesnt she have the right to also live on that property with dignity?

i commented on rajiv's post since it was ACTUALLY  diverting the issue...we are talking of sum1's plight,be it a newborn girl or a divorced woman staying with her parents,but the cunningness of false 498A wives has been brought in this thread,like always.how is a wronged divorced woman's plight connected to FALSE 498A cases filed cby cunning wives??these r 2 diff. topics...if u don't agree,that's upto u...

Roshni dee

I agree for u..