Problems of divorced women to be shared here

Page no : 5

Nandha (NIL)     22 February 2012

@arya,

well said!

1 Like

Shwetha (Software Engineer)     22 February 2012

@Arya,

I thought you were a very swet and soft and gentle persona with a lot of patience to explain things to people who never says anything insulting to anybody...no matter what the other person says again and again...

But see how rude you are here to her...

Shwetha (Software Engineer)     22 February 2012

And Nandha...I would like to see how you guys would respond to this Raghav...

@All

please check this

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=48463&offset=2

asmita0009 (working)     22 February 2012

Dear Arya,

i think that you are not able to understand what i want to say.  So, first read all world and sentances properly, try to understand yourself first and then give your opinion.  Becuase it is not story, but real fact explain by me on subjected matter . I am not alone,  there are so many other women  to whom i met  during my case in court and tried to get personal details about them.

(Guest)

Aparna999999, we are with you.Don't worry.truth always prevails.Fight , wait and watch!

BHAGWAN KE GHAR MEIN DER HAIN ANDHER NEHI...always remember this..

(Guest)

Arya is Harsh here....But what he said.. is Straight and to the Point..

If Woman really want equality, so they have to taste what equality means....

Just shedding 2 Tears wont work like this..

@Pragya,

I just wanted to remind you, Blindly helping Aparna, instead look at her our Posts in forum she said at one place her husband is earning 1 lac, on the other forum she said her husband is earning 75k per month....Looks she is lying like this in Court too,

Tu phir Jhooth tu pakda jaayega na...

If you are really frustrated Peace of Advice , better find a good Job and GET SETTLED.

Instead of roaming court, for Maintenance purpose (Easy Money as Said by Arya) will make her more n more dependable, so wants live like a Man, means with Equality.... Be self dependent...

and Yes..

@swetha

popularising thread of Raghav at all places :-).. Dont you think? Aparna and rest of Other females looking for Maintenance are in the same line?

"Jab Sab Bhagwan ne diya hai, phir bhi maang rahe ho... Jo daata hai uss se maango, insaan se maang kar kya fayda?"

1 Like

(Guest)

Aparna9999,

I have read your post. You are accusing the court for not falling in line and granting you what you want -like yesterday? That is what all feminists say-if a woman accuses, just convict the man and give what the woman wants!! Maybe the world doesn't yet work that way and the opposition to such vision is gathering storm-Thank GOD!!!

(Guest)

Sure Zameer ,

I am harsh-well it is time we stop pussy footing and mince no words or action. We must address these issues head on. No shyness, no being afraid of political correctness etc. Shake and hit the foundation of these tyranny.

I in fact advocate equality very much.

You see generally people think men are not good at housework-In fact it is far easier than you think. There are men who are excellent chefs around the world. They cook, bake and clean. They can pay bills, balance accounts, buy groceries.They take care of children and old parents. Men like Nala and Bheema have historically been recogniced as cooks par excellence!

If what so called woman's contribution is housework-simply do it with her-it is easy! And get her to pay half the bills and eliminate maintenance and alimony. That is the way to go!

Treat woman as business adversaries.They are competition not soulmates anymore. This is what equality brings. Is that what women want?-then give it to them! Grass is not greener in Men's territory.Women are welcome to share the load! The door should be opened wide!

Now they whine about divorced women's problem? Well for every woman divorced there is a divorced man. This divorced man probably gone through false cases like 498a, DV Crpc 125 etc. He must have spent years of his youth running around courts - given as a gift by his 'innocent ex wife'. So the divorced woman who has stolen his property and claimed huge alimony now whines about her problems?

2 Like

Shwetha (Software Engineer)     23 February 2012

"popularising thread of Raghav at all places :-).. Dont you think? Aparna and rest of Other females looking for Maintenance are in the same line?"

If you really think so then why was this harshnees mising in Arya's reply to Raghav's post. it bothers you so much that you that you reply to these kind of posts everywhere multiple times saying the same thing over and over again....but why Raghav post not bothering anybody at all...it bothers you so much when a jobless women wants some maintenance from her husband...but it doesnt bother anybody that a working guy wants to save his income on depend on his wofe's income to fultil his parents and siblings' needs who dont even live with her...

"If Woman really want equality, so they have o taste what equality means...."

he he he...first treat the qomen with inequality and harass her and tell her that she should not wash the dirty linen in public and that she should be nice to the husband and in-laws and then when the girl knocks the doors of justice, that is when you come to these kind of forums asking for equality and telling girls not to depend on guys for income and to give up their cases for their own good so that your legacy can continue...

@Aparna,Pragya and others...

dont you worry or bother about these guys' comments...Raghav in the other thread has shown the true face of these so called modern educated metro men and how they believe in equality...the only difference is these had the common sense to keep their mouth whereas Raghav spilled the milk and then just like Raghav everybody else complains that the DV and 498A on him are fake...none of them have the guts to tell him that the 498A and the DV cases on him are genuine...but ofcourse...telling him that would mean accepting that their own cases are genuine...

and then they all hold the 498A and DV resposble for breaking their homes and call themselves innocent without thinking what they did...ofcourse...if the 498A and DV options were not available, the girl would have continued to take the crap from the husband and the couple would be united and there would be no divorces...