LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gallu   18 February 2018

Married man mental n emotional n physical harassment on the

Married man at workplace showed love n promised to marry. After a while, started defaming me in front of relatives, telling people that I'm blackmailing him and that there was no commitment. In front of people behaving innocent, at their back texting me n continuously making false promises of marriage. His emotional torture made me attempt suicide. What charges can I levy? Rape or any other mental harassment. The entire situation is taking place since DEC 2015

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Seems something seriously wrong with you based on your story. Get yourself thoroughly checked out with a psychiatrist before you hurt yourself and others.

TGK REDDI   18 February 2018

It's unfortunate for menfolk that breaking a promise is a crime.        It's lucky for women that accepting s*x on the basis of promise is not an offence.     No punishment if women break their promises.     But punishment if men break their promises.

So women!     Go on torturing men.     Go on playing with them.         Wish you great amusement! 

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     18 February 2018

Dear Mam,

There is no need for you to make any charges.  Go to police station and narrate the facts truthfuly.  Give them all the proofs you have incuding the texting that you have alledged.  The SHO/IO will do the needful.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register