LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitendra Kumar   13 February 2018

College not giving original documents

what action can be taken if college is not giving original document to student and asking for full fee at one shot ?


 14 Replies

TGK REDDI   13 February 2018

File an Application under The Right To Information ( RTI ) Act.

1 Like

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     13 February 2018

full fee why?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

Which original documents college s refusing to return?

Why such documents were asked for?

Did college ask to submit these docs in writing an issue acknowledgment?

Jitendra Kumar   13 February 2018

class 10,12 and graduation provisional certificate were asked by college in original to be submitted

Jitendra Kumar   13 February 2018

and they are saying tha we suffer from loss because of you as you left a seat vacant

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

You have no replied to all points.

Read guidelines by regulator e.g; UGC, AICTE.............

Jitendra Kumar   13 February 2018

sir college asked these documents in original for verification and now when i drop out, they are refusing to give me back my documents and asking for full course fee in order to get back my documents

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

Can you post clear reply to points raised in thread for you to reply!

Jitendra Kumar   13 February 2018

1 - they are refusing to give me back my clas 10th, 12th and graduation provisional certificate

2- documents were asked for verification purpose

3- i have valid proof given by College that i had submitted my above listed documents.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

The valid proof is sufficient for yuo to clai originals.

In future don't submit priginals.

The verifiction can be from photocopy/attested/notarised copy as well.

The originals at the most are for marking OSV.

GO thru regulator guidelines.............and check what deduction from advance paid if any /claim of fee is allowed!

If you are unable to resolve on your own entrust to a very able senbior LOCAL counse of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and having succesful track record....


Jitendra Kumar   13 February 2018

thank you sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

You are welcome.

KS Johal   14 February 2018

The college cannot hold your documents indefinitely. They are using this as leverage to extract course fees from you, stating that because of you they have lost a student and a seat is vacant. You may have to engage an able lawyer.
1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 February 2018

GO thru publications by regulator e.g;

University Grants Commission



December, 2016

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register