Civil suit-joint account


Hi All, we had marriage issues and we compromised and We have written on compromise on Rs.20 bond paper and we signed back side of bond paper. Rs. 8 lakhs Money deposited in Joint account through check (Joint account holders are my uncle and my Other parties person). Now that Bond paper became invalid and now other party is not ready for settlement and going against to that and other joint account holder is not cooperating to withdraw money. In passbook operations mentioned "JOINTLY’.

1) Now Is it possible to me collect from joint account?

2) If other Joint account holder not co-operates? Is it possible to me to file criminal and civil cases on other party? If so please advise ….Thanks in advance.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x