LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pune Seeking advice (owner)     27 February 2011

challenges in execution of sale deed

1. I am purchaser and ready to execute deed of assignment of property.

2. Seller also confirmed in email that he is ready to execute it per terms of registered agreement to sale between us. (But his behaviour is different when we are talking).

3. He is ready for sale deed but he is still staying at property that I am buying. (Agreement to sale clearly says he will give peaceful, vacant possession of property to me on receiving final payment).

4. I have taken bank loan and bank will give xerox copy of cheque for execution of sale deed and not give original cheque unless sale deed is submitted to them.

5. That means all 3 things needs to happen hand in hand.

a.Possession (How can I get it infront of registrar?. He won't give it before sale deed and may not give it after as well)

b. Payment (cheque is ready with bank).

c. execution of sale deed.

Please let me know how to execute all 3 of these together.

I also need help in fixing appointment with registrar and conveying time to seller + bank (if they are sending somebody). More importantly how to ensure seller will show up on agreed date/time.

Thank you in advance for your help. This is stressful process inspite of paying huge amount of hard earned money.

Please refer to my previous post if you need more info about matter:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Cancellation-of-the-Registered-Agreement-of-Sale-31560.asp

Learning

3 Replies

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     01 March 2011

Dear

Have you paied any token money to your seller. If yes send him notice for Specific Performance of the Contract. And if the need comes sue him based on your agreement.

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate, Supreme Court of India

1 Like

Pune Seeking advice (owner)     03 March 2011

Thank you sir.. I have paid token amount per agreement. My bank has cleared his loans too. However there was little bit of delay (a week or 2) in process than time limit mentioned in agreement.

How much time it may take to get result for such case (If I have to sue him?).

He is just trying to get benefit of me not in India, and amount of time it would take to get result from court. (That way he can enjoy possession of property for longer time)

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     07 March 2011

where the property is located? It looks that lot of misunderstanding and communication gap is involved in the deal.Do not go for court the saler will take disadvantage of time consuming process of Indian legal system.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register