Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Can husband file a police case?

plz help me.

I love my husband but i m divorced now. I have taken divorce under section 13-b. though it was said to be mutual consent but it was forced upon me by his family.

I just want to know that as i have 1.5 years old son and his custody is with me forever.

can my husband now file a police case if I send photos of my son to him. can he file a police case of mental harassment agianst me for emailing him photos of his son?

plz help me.

Learning

21 Replies

(Guest)

if u love ur husband why u take divorce?and kya aap phir se apne husband ke pass jana chahti h kya?agar husband chahe to case kar sakta h.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 June 2013

No....... your husband cannot do anything from what you have stated. Emailing photographs of the son to his father is no offence, even if he does not like it.

1 Like

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     13 June 2013

if in terms and conditions of MCD it had been mentioned that u would have not to make any contact with ur husband then it would be an offence. 

(Guest)

Rakhi Budhiraj is correct.

(Guest)

thanks all for ur guidance

(Guest)

Stop crying over split milk.

upendra Singh Chandrawat (Advocate)     13 June 2013

It would be an offence agree with Rakhi mam

(Guest)

@need justice

may be u r right in ur own way but my intention is not to use my child as leverage. 

my husband said that he dont want to see his child in his life but i want that he shud meet n see his child growing thats y i want to send him photographs. I want that a bond between father and son should be there. I dont want his money,i want him. 

aur agar wo itna hi apne bache k liye emotional hota to hamara divorce kabhi na hota. photographs will not cause any emotional harassment to him.

@rakhi budhiraja, helping hand and Mr. legitimate

nothing like this is mentioned in our divorce order that v dont hv to make any contact. its just that he cant claim custody of his child. so can he file a complaint now as earlier wen i sent him photographs, he called my lawyer and asked that he will file a criminal case against me if i wont stop.

thats y i m asking this.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     14 June 2013

rashmi ji you are on wrong track you lost what you want now  using your kid as weapon though your husband loves him but you never undersatnd his feelings. you created your own imagination how yu had evalutaed he is not loving his son? it  is your excuse only. to satisfy your self but your concious telling you that you lost him and by using child you want him back. but you fired and it get miss................................ now  you have to repent whole your life. no father is so arrogant or curel it is be cause of you , any way what is true you knw better , your inner court and then gods court you have to face these\ two \an\d you think you win \so live your life otherewise go for sorry and go back to yor husband without any ego , when he is n\ot seeing his son when he is alive th\en what\ pics\ will do?

think over it..................\\\

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     14 June 2013

all said and you was being forced to sign the mutual divorce = but at that instance if you have not signed this query does not arise and we should not have given you solution

ego makes people from were to were

in your case we cannot expect any thing but one thing you can understand that even now your intentions are to near your son to your husband (ex) no problem there are many ways to show the photo to your husband make one middle men means yours husband friend as your well wisher and take photos with him and through him he will show the photos and because he cannot force his friend to stop meeting your son

some or the other way he will be attracted to him 

try such unique things 

(Guest)

@498A fighter

sir, this is not my imaginary evaluation that he doesnt love his son. wen he came last time at my home, he didnt even asked me to show him his son. even then i brought son to him but he didnt touch him.

i know i m on wrong track. he doesnt love me n my son bt still i want him,may be thats called blind love.

i m still ready to go to him without any ego,i even asked for compromise n cried a lot during final day of divorce bt he openly refused.

anyways, these r some private issues vich i shud nt hv posted here bt still i want to know evryone including u that i tried till last bt failed.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : rashmi arora

@498A fighter

sir, this is not my imaginary evaluation that he doesnt love his son. wen he came last time at my home, he didnt even asked me to show him his son. even then i brought son to him but he didnt touch him.

i know i m on wrong track. he doesnt love me n my son bt still i want him,may be thats called blind love.

i m still ready to go to him without any ego,i even asked for compromise n cried a lot during final day of divorce bt he openly refused.

anyways, these r some private issues vich i shud nt hv posted here bt still i want to know evryone including u that i tried till last bt failed.

One thing women forget, and it largely goes un-noticed is a man's feelings.  Men are more sensitive than women, per se.

What led to the breakup eventually ending up in divorce, am not getting into that.  Inspite of you trying crying on the last day, if the man has refused, he has had enough of you.  Just leave him alone would be my most sincere advice.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     14 June 2013

i vi send u PM Check it

498 A fighter (Advocate)     15 June 2013

Originally posted by : rashmi arora

@498A fighter

sir, this is not my imaginary evaluation that he doesnt love his son. wen he came last time at my home, he didnt even asked me to show him his son.

just tell truely you brought his son from his by his consent, if not then why he asks you? he also having equal right as you have on your son then why he pray in front of you for his own son , his own property ? he know about laws and he is gentleman otherwise he can kidnap his son from your place and you cant do anything. so dont underestimate the feeling of father and also dont evaluate wrongly that he dont love his son, he may be planning for child custudy or start preparation for that if court order in his favor then what will you? you already lost husband and then you loose your son also/ though battle is tough for him but if he won then what you will have to say of your own.....?

even then i brought son to him but he didnt touch him.

this is your duty as you took his son his blood away from him without his wish,  you did good thing , he also appretiating it. by doing this your own soul appretiationg you thats why you are here saying boldly that you did good , also by doing this you cover up your past ill deed of taking his son away from him also you did wrong with your own son , you deprive him from his fathers love. and you think father will come to your door to love his own son or to see his own blood.

i know i m on wrong track.

when you know this then please correct your track, if knowing you took wrong track then you never reach at correct destination.

he doesnt love me n my son bt still i want him,may be thats called blind love.

ok if you have blind love then directly go to him with your son , you become maid of his house so that he is also love his son , son get fahter and yu will happy by seeing both are happy and also your love is infront of you and you are serving him by any means , slowy dispute will end you will get your love sorry blind love and if god wishes then you will also become your husbands blind love.

why you wait for final day why not first day?

why you ask for compramise why not for acceotance of  surrender of yourself, if he refused then either he is mad person he is not worthy of you and better leave him or you had commited a bluder mistake which pinch him deep  for whole in this case also better to move away if there is no love then to leave is best.

in yur private issue the main reason may lie so i told you that you  yourself know better. your inner court and gods court you have to face and you cant hide anything from there.

by knowing every one or us including me also what we will do? to make your relation or your condition or your situation best or worst you have to do efforts, whatever you put infront of  us or infront of LCI members, seniors or welwishers they will guide you, suggest you accordingly now wish is your to follow or not to follow....

Not only me but all LCI members pray for your good and better future also for you happy family and married life wish you that you live with your family your son get love of mother and father together under on roof.