Share on Email

Share More

Can husband file a police case?

Page no : 2

(Guest)

thanks for ur guidance.

Reformist !!! (Other)     18 June 2013

Guys,

Here in one post she said that she dont want money from her ex-husband but want him to live his kid.

Pls see this post where she said she dont wanted to have kid and go through this post about property rights

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Property-rights-of-wife-and-minor-son-after-divorce-82138.asp#.UcAw2-dpMyM

(Guest)

specially for 498A wedding gift

u just enjoy ur wedding gift which is 498 A.i.e. dowry demand

I don't wanted kid at such an early stage of marriage. I wanted to enjoy my life after marriage for atleast 1 year and then will be having kid. so don't underestimate my mother's feelings. I m taking best care of my son. atleast maine apne ex ki tarah apni mother responsibility se kabhi muh nahi fera. I m handling all responsibilities of being the best mother.

yes i want to liv vd my ex bt wen he is so greedy and want only money and not his son then I want my child's property rights and not him.

plz keep ur misunderstanding with urself and don't reply on any of my topics posted on this forum.

tum kabhi kisi maa ki feeling ko ya biwi k pyaar ko samajh nahi sakte.

jis din samajh aa jaygi,reply kar dena.

tab tak everone plz ignore anyhting posted by this guy.

he is just free to post abusive content on a legal forum.

he doesnt know professionalism of a forum's member

satya prakash (Clerk)     18 June 2013

@RashmiArora

I really one or the other way u want to trouble ur husband without any meaning

Reasons given in both links were too much dramatic & difficult to blive.

1) No one can force u to take Divorce tht too mutual Divorce, so stop blaiming someone's family.

There are so many ways u cud hav stopped.

2) In india atleast thr is no single father who dont love kids, in othr post u hav mentioned tht kid was 1.5 yrs old whn MCD happened. No Human being want to loose tht Golden time 1 month to 4 year of kids life, where kid grows up.

3) U keep on blaiming & trying to find out solutions to create problems or how to harras husband which is ridiculous. Seeing ur posts someone can say tht either u r recognizing wht u lost & understanding the value of ur husband & his family or u r jealous of ur husband tht he is happy.

4) When ur husband was nt liking kid then how come in first post u mentioned u wer nt ready to hav early kid & ur husband forced u to hav kid. Both contradictory statement so I feel something wrong

I blive experts feel difficult to answer ur problms bcoz ..... whatever u r trying to potrait thts not the real truth.

(Guest)
@498 A wedding gift U just enjoy ur wedding gift. Stop searching fr my queries on forum. U r totally fraud who is on dis forum vdout any name n vdout any use,just to read other's queries n answer uselessly. If u hv courage thn post ur true name n case history here else enjoy ur wedding gift Enjoy,enjoy n just enjoy ur gift

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 June 2013

Originally posted by : rashmi arora

@498 A wedding gift
U just enjoy ur wedding gift.

rashmi dont say like this anybody it reflect your negative thinking and attitude
Stop searching fr my queries on forum.
U r totally fraud who is on dis forum vdout any name n vdout any use,just to read other's queries n answer uselessly.

i am also not by name on forum just 15 days befor i was with my real name but due to elders advise and some legal prob i change my name, here again same question with are you really rashmi arora ? or it is fake name?
If u hv courage thn post ur true name n case history here else enjoy ur wedding gift

it is not a question of courage if legal proceeding are there then opponant may use it as their tool so identiy is hiden also in forum just real below of this message message box in red it is clearly mention

which you donnot  wish to disclose in public avoid posting such contents
Enjoy,enjoy n just enjoy ur gift

498A is never a gift it venom of girl thrown on innocents but if innocent abel to digest like god shankar then the same is returned back to girl in the form of costly gift and that she is not able to accept or bear, it is true,

i m victim of such gift but unfrotunaltely it returend back and my FIL died in that. and i had the courage i did his antim sanskar and all forgetting all what he did to me.

Here rashmi i mean to say avoid such type of language and struggle on public forum , you put your name it is not a big thing, but if you are wrong then try to accept the advice from seniour after all you are not invited here and you came here with your problems ,

if you are good enough and put nice suggestion/post/topic then you get appreatiation from such learned scholars seniour, and here you luck you are getting appreation on your own name.

the person with whom you are taking here all are experinced and well learned etiher by law or by experience so instead of criticise just take advantage of their suggestion,

i was also suggesting you to remove your name from the post, though i dont know directly i m in madhya pradesh but i had conversaton with one guy from delhi he told me he knows you throgh your aunt,

and you dont belive he appreatiated your husband he told he is simple man.

what is true god knows? but this is the prob of naming , suppose your husband is also reading the post of yours then?

so be careful..........................and if you realise then just say sorry to seniours......................it adds to your advantage..

Reformist !!! (Other)     19 June 2013

@498 A wedding gift U just enjoy ur wedding gift. Stop searching fr my queries on forum. U r totally fraud who is on dis forum vdout any name n vdout any use,just to read other's queries n answer uselessly. If u hv courage thn post ur true name n case history here else enjoy ur wedding gift Enjoy,enjoy n just enjoy ur gift

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

>>>> Ms.Rashmi----> Dont worry, its always better to enjoy the weddinggift rather than staying with greedy and unscrupulous ladies for whole life. Greediness of some girls has gone to such an extent that after taking 7 lakhs , they still want to claim property from Parents in law property naming kids as a pawn in this extortion racket...........although these ladies have their own property, they still want to extort more and keep harrasing innocent people because of one's own irritation/ego levels have gone beyond their control................Also, spending a huge amt of 15 lakhs in a marriage without the help from father does not seems true and there may be n no of reasons for MCD .......... and do u think boys side never spend any money on marriage ???

Also dont force me to poste ur PM's which u sent me .......where u announced that ur name is not Rashmi and then in the very next post (after my reply) u said yes ur name is Rashmi..........u always keeps on changing ur statements........and u want me to post my real name..........lol..........again a salute .........hahaha.........some of ur statements goes like this------>sometimes ur hubby does not love the kid, and some time he is the one who was desperate for kid .............sometimes u love ur hubby and in the next post, he is greedy for ur money..........???? Really confusing one can be devil or angel and not both at the same times.....

Learned members have already given u the advices, but u want all of them to say whatever u want to listen....

And the main thing is that u always wanted to have a last line so that u can show u ended the discussion actually...........

Hahaha...........Shows ur irritation when one speaks the truth.......No worries, u need not to worry............I am enjoying my wedding gift which actually taught me about the greediness of the people around and actually taught me about the law (which i cud have never learnt before this).

Enemies are far better than Ghar ke bhedi.........Enemies never back stab, but unscruplous wives have made this a profession and they back stab after gathering all kind of information from one's home and they use to analyse 1st that how much a person can actually pay if she goes ahead for the cases....

Now, i request you not to show ur egoistic stuff here and need not to indulge in fight with me..........I am njoying my wedding gift and u keeps on enjoying ur wedding gift which u r doing after ur MCD..... :)

Its always better 2 njoy this wedding gift for 5 years (probably) rather than staying with such ladies for next 40 years of our life......

Njoy !!!!