LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best way to fight against false domestic violence

Page no : 6

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     10 February 2016

41A FRAUD BY POLICE

To                                                                   Dated:- 10/02/2016

Public Information Officer,

Delhi Police Headquarters,

M.S.O. Building, I.P.Estate,

New Delhi-110002

Sub:-  Request for information u/s 6 & 7 of  RTI Act 2005

Respected Sir/ Madam,

It is respectfully submitted that at around 7:15pm on 09/02/2016 a one page non-diarized letter (annexed for your kind perusal) was handed over to my family where it was written that on 10/02/2016 i.e., on very next day at 10:30pm (i.e., within less than 24 hours) I need to reach the PS Rohini & thereby to give my statement/ explanation/ reply. That I am not able to understand whether this non-diarized & non-dated letter has been sent from the PS Rohini or not as there is no diary number or reference number on it & even no date of issue is written on this letter (annexed for your kind perusal). It is requested that following information may kindly be supplied under RTI Act 2005:-

1. Kindly supply me the information whether this non-diarized & non-dated letter has been issued by PS Rohini or not.
  2. Kindly supply me the name of the current IO in FIR no. 599/14 with PS Rohini and all the dates / time period/s of his association with this FIR.
  3. Kindly supply me the date of issue of this letter.
  4. Kindly supply me the diary number &/or file number &/or file reference number with respect to which this letter was sent/ issued to me.
  5. Kindly supply me the total number of pages which were sent/ issued to me.
  6. Kindly supply me the name of the person or officer, with designation, rank, belt number who was given the duty to deliver this letter to me.
  7. Kindly supply me the name of my family member who took receiving of this letter issued in my name.
  8. Kindly supply me the certified photocopy of the receiving which my family member gave to that person/ officer who delivered this letter to my family member.
  9. Kindly supply me the certified photocopy of all the pages which that person/ officer was given the duty to deliver to me.
  10. Kindly supply me the certified copy of the correct letter mentioning the file number or file referencing number or diary number alongwith the date of issue from your office viz., PS Rohini.
  11. Kindly supply me the name of all the IO's associated with the FIR no. 599/14 with PS Rohini.
  12. Kindly supply me the date or time period for which each such IO as above handled the FIR no. 599/14 with PS Rohini.
  13. Kindly supply me the date/ time period during which the IO Sh. Surveen Kumar Ji remained as an IO for FIR no. 599/14 with PS Rohini.
  14. Kindly supply me the certified photocopy of reasons on record for change of IO.
  15. Kindly supply me the certified photocopy of reasons on record for change of all the IO's associated in any manner with FIR no. 599/14 with PS Rohini.
  16. That as per Arnesh Kumar Judgment, Notice of appearance in terms of section 41A of CrPC be served on the accused within two weeks from the date of institution of the case, which may be extended by the Superintendent of Police of the District for the reasons to be recorded in writing. Hence, kindly supply me the certified photocopy of the reasons on record for extension of this time period.
  17. Kindly supply me the name & rank of the officer who extended this time period as above.
  18. Kindly supply me all the dates when this time period as above was extended.
  19. Kindly supply me the certified photocopy of the reasons on record for extension of this time period on all such dates if such time extension as above was extended more than one time.
  20. Kindly supply me the information whether the accused against whom 41A Notice has been served is allowed to submit his statement/ explanation/ reply in written or not.
  21. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ judgment/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ other related documents containing the powers/ duty of IO to ask the complainant to admit or deny the documents submitted by the accused.
  22. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ judgment/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ other related documents containing the powers/ duty of IO to close the FIR if the complainant does not cooperate with the investigation.
  23. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ judgment/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ other related documents containing the powers/ duty of IO to lodge a FIR against the complainant if during investigation it comes to the notice of the IO that the complainant lodged a false FIR against the accused.
  24. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ judgment/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ other related documents containing the powers/ duty of IO to issue a notice under CrPC 91 to the complainant to call for the documents in support of her FIR.
  25. Kindly supply me the information whether any CrPC 91 notice was issued to the complainant or not. This information is requested to be supplied through a yes or no only.
  26. Kindly supply me all the dates when such CrPC 91 notice was issued to the complainant.
  27. Kindly supply the certified copy of reasons on record for calling the accused mentioned within the annexed letter after a long gap of around two years after registration of FIR.
  28. Kindly supply the certified copy of reasons on record for calling the accused mentioned within the annexed letter by giving him less than 24 hours notice.
  29. Kindly supply the certified copy of reasons on record for issuing of 41A notice to the accused by an unknown IO.

LIFE & LIBERTY CLAUSE :- The requisite information is requested to be furnished within 48 hrs as per section 7(1) of RTI Act 2005 as the information also concerns life and liberty as applicable vide Article 21 of Constitution of India r/w judgment in case of Sheela Barse V. State of Maharashtra AIR 1983 SC 378

I am sending a Blank Postal Order no. 32F 083449 of Rs. 10 dated 10/02/2016 is attached herewith. Kindly fill the PIO details as it is the duty of PIO to provide reasonable assistance u/s 5 (3) of the RTI act to applicant. The requested information shall be supplied free of charge in case the same could not be supplied within 30 days u/s 7(6) of RTI Act 2005. Kindly provide the information to each point separately. Please do not club the information to the points even if the information is repeated.

(ATUR CHATUR)

C/o Q-7/77, GF, Sector-30, Rohini, Delhi-110085

Attached File : 273182 20160210001642 245061594 rti on 41a fraud by police.docx downloaded: 95 times

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     15 February 2016

IDENTITY FRAUD / CONCEALMENT OF TRUE IDENTITY

To                                                                  Dated:- 16/02/2016

Public Information Officer,

North Campus, School of Open Learning,

(Campus of Open Learning)

5 Cavalry Lines, University of Delhi, Delhi-7

Sub:- Request for information u/s 6 & 7 of  RTI Act 2005

Respected Sir/ Madam,

It is requested that following information may kindly be supplied under RTI Act 2005:-

1. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ other related documents which legalizes any admission within your public authority in a totally different name to a person whose BIOMETIRC RECORDS in the Indian Government registry contain a totally different name on the date of making such statement or declaration in some other name before your esteemed authority.
  2. Kindly supply the certified copy of the declaration which a student signs while getting admission in SOL.
  3. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about admission obtained by suppression of any material facts within your public authority.
  4. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about admission obtained on the basis of false identity within your public authority.
  5. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about admission obtained on the basis of misrepresentation within your public authority.
  6. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about circumstances under which admission can be cancelled within your public authority.
  7. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about circumstances under which any admissions can be reported to police within your public authority.
  8. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about circumstances under which a student can be debarred within your public authority.
  9. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about circumstances under which a criminal case can be instituted u/s 470, 471, 474 of IPC against a student for false attestation within your public authority.
  10. Kindly supply me the extract/copy of all those document/ Ordinance/ Regulation/ rules/ policy/ code/ circular/ norms/ directives/ notifications/ guidelines/ standing instructions/ prospectus/ other related documents which talks about circumstances under which criminal proceedings can be instituted against a student within your public authority.

I am sending a Blank Postal Order no. 32F 084101 of Rs. 10 dated 16/02/2016 is attached herewith. Kindly fill the PIO details as it is the duty of PIO to provide reasonable assistance u/s 5 (3) of the RTI act to applicant. The requested information shall be supplied free of charge in case the same could not be supplied within 30 days u/s 7(6) of RTI Act 2005. Kindly provide the information to each point separately. Please do not club the information to the points even if the information is repeated.

(ATUR CHATUR)

C/o Q-7/77, GF, Sector-30, Rohini, Delhi-110085

Attached File : 273182 20160215220317 209490183 rti identity fraud.doc downloaded: 88 times

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 February 2016

ALL GENDER BIASED FEMINISHED LAWS ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL 

Please see my blog on this below : - 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=133540&offset=1#.VsxeQ9IrLIU

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     27 February 2016

Thanks Rocky for this highly educational link.

Cheers & keep engaged in this good work for the society.

My message to all victims of false cases is as follows:-

Best Wishes & Happy fighting SOCIAL STIGMA on you & family !!!

1 Like

Sheela   07 March 2016

Respected Senior Advocate Atur Chatur Sir, I found your RTI on Police and RTI on Court highly encouraging at https://manhelpdelhi.blogspot.in/

2 Like

Sooraj   10 March 2016

atur bhai, you are a great source of inspiration for many like me. I want to know that whether a man can win these false cases or these laws are so biased that there isno scope for winning...

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     14 March 2016

Originally posted by : SheelaRespected Senior Advocate Atur Chatur Sir, I found your RTI on Police and RTI on Court highly encouraging at https://manhelpdelhi.blogspot.in/

Welcome Sheela Ji, 

RTI is an excellent tool for evidence collection & fixation of responsibility. There is struggle in the beginning but if you are persistent & also as far as possible consistent then success will be yours.

Sooraj   19 March 2016

respected sir, I filed a police complaint but there has been no action till date from past many months. do u have any specific format to get the police into action or ask the diary records from them or at least the action taken on basis of that complaint.

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     20 March 2016

@sooraj,

ACTION TAKEN REPORT EXAMPLES ARE HERE FOR YOUR READY REFERRAL BELOW.

You can amend these as per your requirements.

Status of First Appeal of RTI Applicant and ATR (Action Taken Report)

To                                                                                   Dated:- 31/12/2016

Public Information Officer
Office of Hon’ble District Election Officer / D.M. (North),
Govt of N.C.T. of Delhi, 1, Kripa Narain Marg, Civil Lines,
New Delhi-110054

Sub:-    Request for information u/s 6 & 7 of  RTI Act 2005

Respected Sir/ Madam,
Kindly supply the following information under the RTI Act’2005 as follows:-
(6)    On 31/10/2016, I sent a first appeal in favor of First Appellate Authority, District Election Officer / D.M. (North), Govt of N.C.T. of Delhi, 1, Kripa Narain Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi-110054 vide postal receipt number RD928374646IN. Kindly provide the certified copy of action taken report & the status of this first appeal mentioned within this para. (annexed for your kind perusal as annexure A)
(7)    Kindly supply the certified copy of the say/remarks submitted or submissions made by PIO before First Appellate Authority in compliance of Section-19(5) of RTI Act, 2005, with respect to First Appeal dated 31/10/2016 as mentioned in point (1) above
(8)    On 01/11/2016, I sent a first appeal in favor of First Appellate Authority, District Election Officer / D.M. (North), Govt of N.C.T. of Delhi, 1, Kripa Narain Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi-110054 vide postal receipt number RD928373645IN. Kindly provide certified copy of the action taken report & the status of this first appeal mentioned within this para. (annexed for your kind perusal as annexure B)
(9)    Kindly supply the certified copy of the say/remarks submitted or submissions made by PIO before First Appellate Authority in compliance of Section-19(5) of RTI Act, 2005, with respect to First Appeal dated 01/11/2016 as mentioned in point (3) above
(10)On 02/11/2016, I sent a first appeal in favor of First Appellate Authority, District Election Officer / D.M. (North), Govt of N.C.T. of Delhi, 1, Kripa Narain Marg, Civil Lines, New Delhi-110054 vide postal receipt number RD928374645IN. Kindly provide certified copy of the action taken report & the status of this first appeal mentioned within this para. (annexed for your kind perusal as annexure C)
(11)Kindly supply the certified copy of the say/remarks submitted or submissions made by PIO before First Appellate Authority in compliance of Section-19(5) of RTI Act, 2005, with respect to First Appeal dated 02/11/2016 as mentioned in point (5) above
I am sending a Blank Postal Order no. 32F 193230 of Rs. 10 dated 12/10/2016 is attached herewith. Kindly fill the PIO details as it is the duty of PIO to provide reasonable assistance u/s 5 (3) of the RTI act to applicant. The requested information shall be supplied free of charge in case the same could not be supplied within 30 days u/s 7(6) of RTI Act 2005. Kindly provide the information to each point separately. Please do not club the information to the points even if the information is repeated.
ANNEXURES:-
Annexure A:- First Appeal dated 31/10/2016 to D.M. (North), Civil Lines, Delhi-54 mentioned in point (1) above
Annexure B:- First Appeal dated 01/11/2016 to D.M. (North), Civil Lines, Delhi-54 mentioned in point (3) above
Annexure C:- First Appeal dated 02/11/2016 to D.M. (North), Civil Lines, Delhi-54 mentioned in point (5) above
 (ATUR CHATUR)
R/o  
Email:          
Phone:                          

RTI – RTO = ATR (Action Taken Report) vis-à-vis Identity Fraud by Wife

To                                               Dated:- 31/12/2016

Public Information Officer
REGIONAL TRANSPORT OFFICE,
Wazir Pur, North West Delhi
New Delhi - 110052

Sub:-    Request for information u/s 6 & 7 of  RTI Act 2005

Respected Sir/Madam,
On 10.08.2015 I sent a complaint wrt to MLO (NWZ-I)/DWARKA/2016/173 Dated: 18/11/2016 to Hon’ble RTO/Dwarka/NWD/Delhi-75 (Annexed for your kind perusal)
It is requested that following information may kindly be supplied under RTI Act 2005:-

57.          Kindly provide certified copies of action taken report based on this complaint.
58.          Kindly provide certified copies of answers to those questions of concerned RTI which were not provided by Hon’ble PIO vide MLO (NWZ-I)/DWARKA/2016/173 Dated: 18/11/2016 due to lack of a formal complaint whereas now there is already a formal complaint as advised so those answers can be provided now.
59.          Kindly supply certified copy of communications, marking sheets, noting sheets wrt the above noted complaint dated 19/11/2016 (annexed for perusal). 

I am sending a Blank Postal Order no. 32F 836746 of Rs. 10 dated 19/11/2016 is attached herewith. Kindly fill the PIO details as it is the duty of PIO to provide reasonable assistance u/s 5 (3) of the RTI act to applicant. The requested information shall be supplied free of charge in case the same could not be supplied within 30 days u/s 7(6) of RTI Act 2005. Kindly provide the information to each point separately. Please do not club the information to the points even if the information is repeated.

(ATUR CHATUR)
R/o  
Email:          
Phone:  

Sooraj   21 March 2016

Thanks Sir, I will draft my ATR based Right to Information application & send you for your valuable inputs.

Rajni Behl   24 March 2016

atur chatur, you are doing a good work i must say. however, in case of 498a as I discussed with a relative from Punjab who told me not even her brother whose wife filed false 498a but also her own property was attached but your blog https://proclaimedoffender.blogspot.in/ lists some facts which says that this is agains the law.

I want to know why her brother living in Canada who is a NRI trapped in false dowry laws was declared proclaimed offender under 498a & if this is wrong / technically invalid then is there a way to challenge it as her brother's lawyer is not willing to file even revision petition against it.

Rajni Behl   24 March 2016

I was reading about name fraud/ identity fraud etc as posted by you.

I want to know how should one approach towards collecting the proofs vis-a-vis name change by wife. i mean do one need to file a complaint to court, complaint to police or RTI also can be used to effectively collect evidences in a manner which can help one in winning court cases.

thanks

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     26 March 2016

@Rajni Ji, RTI is the best tool to collect evidences.

If a wife/ spouse takes admission in University by changing identity or using previous identity papers then that is called concealment of true identity & its called name fraud. On this basis alone the admission can be cancelled, & even FIR can be registered,

I will asap post few RTI which you can post to School of Open Learning, University of Delhi. And that RTI will help many husbands whose wife deserts them & takes admission in DU by using previous name documents of her whereas her name had changed after marriage. Be ready to use that RTI to SOL, DU. 

I will post it asap. You guys can forward me the reply for my comments thereafter, See you asap. Thanks

498 A fighter (Advocate)     28 March 2016

sir but some private school and colleges are not giving RTI response they say it is not work in private institution again in PF department they say the confidential information of anybody will not be given unless order from court is there....

some rude/ lazy of course lady principals thinks they are the law maker they will face whatever happen when needy go to appeal this is only waste of time and energy for the needy who seeks information..

aiso ko beech sarak par marna chahiye...........

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     28 March 2016

Originally posted by : 498A fighter
sir but some private school and colleges are not giving RTI response they say it is not work in private institution again in PF department they say the confidential information of anybody will not be given unless order from court is there....

some rude/ lazy of course lady principals thinks they are the law maker they will face whatever happen when needy go to appeal this is only waste of time and energy for the needy who seeks information..

aiso ko beech sarak par marna chahiye...........

@498a fighter brother,

School & College are two separate entities. One should NOT mix these. As the approach is different for both of them.

Now, when we talk about Private School & Colleges then there is a procedure to fetch information from them BUT THROUGH THEIR REGULATOR AUTHORITY i.e., Regulating Public Authority.

Further, Above I have mentioned about SOL, DU i.e., School of Open Learning, University of Delhi. Once I post that RTI then I request you & others to file those RTI''s from different states including Delhi & post your answers herein. After that I will tell how those beloved wifey's / spouse are fixed who indulge in name fraud as those RTI & especially their responses will help many guys here who are working hard to get proofs but Publlic Authorities are denying. 

Kindly allow me few days to prepare those series of RTI's after getting little free from my workload. Thanks & Be Confident. Do NOT loose hope because as per me those people only should lose hope who file false cases on their husbands & NOT those who are victims of false cases.

Rememer that, Malicious Prosecution & Defamation can be filed on your wife brother as you have reached that stage but after reading your other posts I feel that you need to invoke in-houe mechanism so that your representations do get weight, Kindly check first page posts of this thread where I have written something about that but you need to work little more, little hard, & to-the-point hit on the fish eye. YOU WILL WIN BROTHER 498A FIGHTER, Do NOT lose hope. 

JUST STAY FOCUSSED BUT DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH EMOTIONS OR DISHEARTENEDNESS. Haath jod kar & politely invoke in-house mechansim & then see the magic.

CAUTION:-.Study some laws & technical issues before that because you need to do this PARTY IN PERSON ONLY for maximum benefit as per my personal views rest take your decision wisely.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register