Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Best way to fight against false domestic violence

Page no : 10

Ameedmurad (Business )     20 December 2018

Mr atur I need your help can provide me the details where I can contact you regarding false domestic violence

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     24 February 2019

you need to file a lego-technical representation to move your point forward and your point could be anything like:-

(a) filing counter against her

(b) 498a compromise

(c) etc

just ask yourself what you want and then proceed accordingly.

eveything is possible in your favor as per the post by you above

regards

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     24 February 2019

Originally posted by : swati
Mr atur I need your help can provide me the details where I can contact you regarding false domestic violence

Ms Swati,

If you are a girl who wants to file false DV on your husband then you may not contact me, but if you are the sister of 498a victim husband/ dv victim husband (whose wife has filed false 498a or false dv) then please feel free to PM me so I may give you my email id for further discussions. I am available on email only these days. I shall try to guide you the best way to get out of false domestic complainst by wives

Thanks

Prem Dhurvey   26 February 2024

I would I like to connect you regarding false case in 498a, plus tell me how to connect you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register