LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Bail order not fulfilled by accused, As a complainant How should I go ahead?

I was duped of XX amount by an individual with false identity n false reason, I filled the police complaint n after verifying the facts he was arrested, he agreed to pay me back n produced a DD in court , on this condition he was bailed, but the DD is with him and now he is not giving it neither answering police. since the case is Police vs accused, I event being the complainant was never called for any proceeding. I was manipulated to take the loan of XX amount n transfer to this person's account.
With all this delay I am suffering as he is bailed n I haven't received the amount. Please suggest me how should I go ahead with this.


 2 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     24 December 2019

You need to proceed with the complaint as per procedure.

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     24 December 2019

1. File a private case of "Contempt" & Cheating & Fraud against the person, based on the case papers of the original case.  Both cases will run concurrently.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register