Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOPI (OWNER)     21 January 2012

Agriculture land

Hi Sir,

My father got agricluture land 0f 15 acres. out of that he got 8 acres from my grand father. my grand father registered the land to my dad in 1992.after one year my grand father passed away. recently my dad registered 5 acres of land to his sister. we have pass books, registration documents, agriculture land tax receptis from last 30 years. now the problem is we have approached bank for morgage loan on our land. he processed the loan and asked to get the sign from the register. register is saying that our  servey numbers not appearing in the revenue records. so he cant know whether these lands are govt lands or assigned lands .he asked to get MRO certificates.
PLEASE advice me as we have land records and passbooks for last 30 years .we enquired about this to viallage revenue officer. he said that 1 sevey number given to freedom figher and other sevey number asigned to milary person 40 years back. they sold this land to my grand father. every thing is registed properly. we dont know how this probelm happned. please advice me process or is it right way to get information from RTI act? is it nt gross negligence by authorities for the last 40 years ? is there any chane we may loose this land ? please guide.

thank you very much in advance.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register