LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitu   18 June 2015

About bond in service base company

I am working with one service base company, who did bond with me of 5 lakh of 3 yrs. but they give very low salary as per market ( package: 2.1lk) and while joining, we have to join training centre but no worth just time pass at the cost of 1 lk training amount and when they give employment, and they used to cut about 8000 per month for training fees.

they already giving very low salary as per wadge system, and cutting salary for training cost and even dont give any proof for that

so, I sufferd all this form the last 1.5 yr, and finally due to very bad finacial condition, I want to leave this company, because even when we ask for incr ment they are not giving good apprisal also.

so, finally very bad finacial condition, I resigend and thought to join somewher else, and company's envirement is very bad there, we need to work up to late night also.

but company is not ready to relive me, and block my salary and bonus also, and didnt pay my PF to PF account. so, I had to leave company without any reliving letter and experience letter in between of 2 month notice period because they are not paying anything to me

so,  I want to know that, can I cialm for reliving letter, because there are asking me to pay 5 lk rupees and 2 month of salary also.

Please help me to know that what should I do in this case. without letter may be next company wan't give any employment so, It is too critical condition for me

I want to know that > how to get my reliving letter and experience letter.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 June 2015

Did you consult elders in the family, competent and experienced well wishers, employee's/Trdae unions leaders, Labor Law Consultant/service Matters lawyer/Law firm before signing the so called Bond or joining or even resigning?

Had you consulted they   would have advised you not to join and also would have built favorable written record so as to help you in the long run.

You should provide full information, pointwise!

What is this establishment registered as: Commercial,Industrial?

What is its line of business:IT,ITeS,banking etc?

How many maxmimum persons are employed in it at any point of time?

The Redg Office,Corporate Office of the company, and your reporting office was located in which state?

What was your designation and nature of duties?

Do you have leave policy, HR policy,Service Rules and Regulations,Conduct and Discipline Rules that are mentioned in the appointment letter, and so called BOND?

The BOND was created in lieu of what: some certified training paid by employer from some certified Intt. That added to your qualification or some extra ordinary favor and expenses from employer? Has any training completion certificate been supplied to you? Did you work as regular employee while under training? What was this training for: some skill, products of the company etc?

Did you sign any loan agreement for this training?

Was the deduction for loan installment?

Do you have the copy of the BOND?

Was any appointment letter,salary slip of each month,PF number with a/c slips,ESIC card,Form16 given to you?

Did you resign in writing under proper acknowledgment (followed by letter under acknowledgment or by Redg. Post) , and mention NO tasks are pending at your end and to whom you should handover the charge?

Has acknowledgment of notice of resignation, supplied to you?

Are you a member of any employee’s/Trade Unions?

What was your monthly salary?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register